Wrath

Eacloron(Eacl capital city of the nation of Eacloron)

Thousands of dragons caused a complete blockade of the capital city ensuring no one gets out.The fleet of dragons are like a storm of death destroying everything in their way.

"Vol you dare to lay siege to my capital?I should have killed you alongside your entire family!"Hol shouted at Vol riding a dragon.

"Thooooooooom!"

Vol jumped off the dragon and lands hard on the city pavement cracking it in the process.

"So are you going to accept my demands?The hero you summoned is weak i completely beat him unconscious in the city of Jose."Vol described how he beat the hero.

"I won't accept your demands!You are trying to carve out territory under my rule and make me pay tribute to you!That is unacceptable to a king!Your family would still be alive if your family had agreed to vote in favor of my war against the demi humans but  your family chose peace the treason way!I don't know how you find this armor that allows you to control thousands of dragons but once I defeat you I am going to make your death as painful as possible!"Hol shouted

"You won't accept my demands?"Vol trying to confirm Hol decision.

"I won't accept your demands!I would rather let my capital city turn to ash by dragon fire then to accept your demands!"Hol shouted

"Then so be it.I hate this capital and everything it stands for.Well looks like I am going to have my revenge and get what I want.I still remembered what you told me years ago when you executed my family you said'Whoever holds the power makes the rules' Since I now hold power I make the rules."Vol snapped his fingers.

Thousands of dragons unleashed it's fire breath on the capital burning buildings, house, stores,markets and people down to ash.

It was as if a hurricane of fire sweep through the capital city but due to sheer size of the capital it will take several days for the thousands of dragons to burn it completely.

Vol looked at the destruction he has unleashed on the capital a twisted smirk form on his face after years of hatred.

The host of the dragon armor looked up in the sky and saw something weird something is lightning up but not the fire breath of his dragons.

"Huh what is that?"Vol asked himself.

Ryll flew to the capital as fast as he could without causing massive destruction to the world of Eacloron and with telescopic vision he can see the fleet of dragons have already started burning the capital city to ash but due to the size of the capital it will take several days for the dragon fleet to burn it completely.

Ryll closes his eyes for a moment as he begins to unleash a monstrous blast of heat vision.He can feel the energy bubbling up inside him to his eyes.He can feel the energy behind his eyes craving release wanting to do his bidding of destruction and so when Ryll opened his eyes were as hot as a core of a star.

"Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzt!"

A monstrous blast of heat vision left his eyes and strikes the fleet of dragons flying in sky.

The skies of the capital briefly glowed with the luminosity of a thousand suns.

The dragons did not even what hit them one moment they are there the next they are erased from existence by the power only found in a core of star.

"What th-!"Vol looked at the sky in horror seeing his mighty dragon fleet were all destroyed in seconds.

Ryll slowly descended towards Vol.