Perils

Eacloron (Village of Tress)

The next day

House of Ryll and Eeila

Ryll and Eeila woke up and prepared themselves for the new day then ate breakfast before going to the courier registration administrative building to receive their new tasks for the day.

Courier registration administrative building

"Hello Ryll and Eeila.You know yesterday you two are just delivering goods within the village?Well now you two will be delivering goods to the nearest village closest to us which is the village of Hess just 10km away pretty close."Hira gave documents and a map of the world of Eacloron to the pair.

Ryll and Eeila looked at the documents on the list of goods that needed to be delivered.

The goods that need to be delivered are

Jess Restaurant

-Broccoli

-Potatoes

-Oil

-Salt

Lara precious gems shop

-25 rubies

-10 emeralds

-9 sapphires

Locha Farm

-Sunflower seeds

-Fertilizers

-Scythe

-Apple seeds

Hess construction

-20 planks of wood

Ryll and Eeila placed the goods on the cart.Secured it with ropes to prevent it from falling.

"Looks like there is a road called Ligu connecting the two villages together."Eeila studied the map

Eacloron(Ligu road)

Ryll and Eeila are quickly on the road dragging the cart behind them.

"You know I find it funny that we are walking when we can just straight up fly 10km in seconds."Eelia stated

"Well flying 10km in seconds will draw unwanted attention."Ryll replied

The pair walked 10km in 90 minutes reaching the village of Hess during the walk the pair would admire the lush scenery.

Eacloron(Village of Hess)

Ryll and Eeila entered the village of Hess drawing a huge cart filled with goods.

Jess Restaurant

Ryll and Eeila entered the restaurant to deliver the goods that is written on the document.

"Thank you.You two should have lunch here.Considering that now is the time for lunch."The manager signed the document signaling that the goods are delivered

The manager singal his staff to carry the goods off the cart and placed it in the storage room.

Ryll and Eeila decided to follow the manager's suggestion to have lunch at the restaurant.

The pair ordered two roast chicken which they consumed in 45 minutes after eating the pair would wipe their mouths with the napkin provided by the restaurant and finally they paid for their meal using the coins they earned yesterday.

"Please come again."The manager smiled.

Lara precious gem shop

Ryll and Eeila entered the gem shop to unload the valuable goods.The pair can see armed guards armed with swords and maces all ready to unleash hell on anyone to try anything funny.