Author's Note

It's been a while since I last wrote a book. The last time was around 2019. Over the years, I've had many ideas and started books but never went beyond 2-10 chapters. "An Encounter for a Lifetime." was no different. The idea came to me last year. I opened the page, but I didn't know what to write even though it was all in my head. There was another book I started, a short story of a completely different genre from what I usually write. With only a chapter left in that book to complete, I began writing An Encounter for a Lifetime-though it went by a different name when I started. So much has changed while writing this. At times, I felt excited while writing this, and there were moments when I worried it wasn't good enough.

When I logged back into my Wattpad account last year and saw that people were still reading my books and leaving messages asking when I would return or that they loved my books, I was thankful and surprised because I wasn't expecting much after years. I want to thank those who love my books and enjoyed my works that the younger me who picked up writing on a wimp and started to love it. I'm trying to find that spark and write more books, as I do believe that I still enjoy writing. Honestly, I'm still unsure of An Encounter for a Lifetime, but this book is meaningful, as it was the story that made me write again.

To those who read to the end, read halfway, liked, or disliked it, thank you for giving this book a chance.

Thank you!!