What??

Chapter 15

It's been 3 weeks since I went to talk with him. And I received a phone call to go over to the Crown mansion.

The first thing I saw was their suitcases placed in the passage when I entered.

Eli: Amber my darling your here.
She said coming down the stairs as she saw me.

Eli: Come in, come in. We have been wanting to talk to you two about something.

'you two?' Who is she referring to when she says 'you two'??

I followed her regardless and saw Hunter there as well as it clicked in my mind when she said ' you two '. She meant me and Hunter, of course.

I sat down next to Elizabeth who had a slight smile on her face. I sensed that something was going on and I wouldn't like it when it came out.

Eli: So we are going on a vacation to umm, do some business in New York.

M: By ' business ' she means we'll leave you two together for a month and we're counting on you Amber to take care of our stubborn son.

WHAT... Soo soon? Don't get me wrong I did get his forgiveness but I don't think he would like me staying here and taking care of him.

H: 1. I am not stubborn
     2. Rose is my sister she can take care of me, or better yet I'll do it myself thank you very much.

M: Son I get that but we need someone to monitor you and make sure you don't fall or anything like that. Plus she is trained and you need protection.

H: We have guards dad.

M: Still I don't trust you alone. Remember the last time we left you alone, almost burnt the whole house down.

H: You know that was an accident.

Eli: That's what we're trying to prevent, accidents. And your sister is in the UK. We've tried to ask her to take care of you but she just said she was busy studying, so Amber was our last resort.

He took a deep breath and looked at his parents with the ' I know what your tying to do and I don't like it ' type of look.

M: Sorry son. It's for your own good.
I saw the evil grin his father gave him.

M: So hunny that's us right.
He said pointing towards the door indicating that their leaving us alone. But for a month though? That is a bit much.

They closed the door on their way out, leaving me and Hunter alone together, in this large house, alone, together. Right.  Nothing will go wrong... right?
Just me and him... Sure.

It was silent, well more akaward than silent.

A: I.. umm.. I'm going home to get some clothes for my stay here.
I said as I got up.

H: Sure.

I walked out the house to my car, got home and packed all the things I needed for that month. Before I got out I told my parents about the whole thing and sure enough they were just as surprised as I was but not as much, which was pretty surprising.

Ph: Yeah we're not as surprised as you hunny. We were expecting them to do something but just not this something and this soon too.

R: Do you need any help?

A: N-no I'll be fine. Thanks dad.

R: Okay then watch out, and if you need any help you can call us okay?

A: Okay dad I'll keep in touch. Love you two.
I said as blew them a kiss on my way out.

Ph: We love you two sweet heart!

Ph:( " You think she's gonna make it?")
R:(" Nope")
They said quietly but I still heard them.

A: I heard that!
I said closing the door.

R: I swear I should call you super ears from now on!

A: Trust me you'll forget.
I said to myself as got into my car and drove back to the Crown mansion.

I entered and found him in the kitchen making lunch for himself. He was struggling a bit interms of bending down and getting a plate.

A: Let me help you.

H: No I fine thank you.
He said stubbornly.

I bent down anyways to get him that plate and set it on the kitchen counter. I looked at him with one of my eyebrows raised questioning him.

He let out a sigh and thanked me continuing with making his lunch.

A: I think you should eat something a bit more lasting, you'll get hungry in 10 minutes with that sandwich.

He side eyed me with his eyebrow raised questioning me.

H: Do you even know how to cook?

A: Yes I do.

H: Can't wait to see this disaster.
He said as he scoffed from the idea of me being able to cook.

I just rolled my eyes at him. I'll show him who can cook.

I walked back to my bag that was in the floor and headed for the stairs.

H: Chose any guest room you want but just stay away from my room.

A: Sure.

I walked up the stairs and chose a bedroom that was relatively far away from his room but still close enough. It was beautiful, plain but still really beautiful. What made it beautiful was the balance between black, white, royal blue and dark blue. It gave it that mysterious ora while also keeping it's elegance. Something I really admire about the Crown's.
They have really good taste in style.

I threw myself on the bed which was the SOFTEST bed I ever lay in. And honestly just a moment in it, is calling me to close my eyes and rest in comfort.

I claimed off the bed and decided to explore more of this room considering how large it is.

I first when to the bathroom and MY GOODNESS it was larger than mine, well close but still really large. I checked everything in there and it has everything a person needs when using the bathroom.

I then moved to the closet, it was about the same size as mine but just a different design, I did like it though. It has a section for shoes, clothes, cosmetics and drawers for jewelry and to be honest I didn't bother looking any further, all I needed was a place to put my clothes in.

I went back to bed and enjoyed every felling of comfort I was feeling for a while before taking a short nap.

Later I woke up and looked at the time on my watch and saw that it's was about time for me to make dinner. I walked out the room and walked down stairs to the kitchen. I could feel his eyes on me when I came down to go to the kitchen. It was... odd... Don't know why, it was just soft yet a bit intense in a way that was saying 'interested in you but don't want/will not purse you'.

I started cooking the best and nutritious meal I could ever think of. He came over with crutches and asked me to pull open the chair on the other side of the counter. I did so and washed my hands in the sink as he watched me work my magic.

               °~•°~•°~•°~•~°•

Nope we made it to chapter 15 and this way of story writing is not me I'll be changing how I write it from now on and don't say I didn't tell you on the next chapter of ' From cheater to sweet mafia '...

Love
E.T.O.s