Splurg the heart out

Chapter 2

So after the ordeal with Johnathan and Emma, I called my best friends Seth and Stacey.

I've been best friends with them for,I guess you can say for my entire life.

A:Guys I need you right now
I said trying to hold the tears in.

St:What's up hunny, what happened?

A: Johnathan -he-he

Se: Listen Amber you just tell us where you are and we'll meet you there

A:I'm at the Georgia bar near my  apartment. I need y'all really bad.

St:Don't worry we're on our right now

Se:Hang tight, don't talk to anyone until we're there

I hung up an waited for them to arrive and ordered my second round of alcohol, and to be quite honest I was starting to feel a little tipsy.

About an hour later they arrived at the bar, and I waved at the to get their attention towards me and where I was situated. They noticed me at least but it was difficult for the to get past the crowd of drunkies (people that are seriously intoxicated,btw it's a made up word) considering the fact that it was rush hour right now.

Se: Amber, my baby girl we're here now, we're here now.

He said to me as sat on my right and Stacey on my left as they comforted me. I was unable to hold in my tears any longer, as I was on Seth's shoulder I balled my eyes out.

A: Johnathan, he cheated on me with my step sister...
I said as I saw the complete and utter disbelief in their faces.

St:Ohh no hunny, I'm so sorry this happened to you.
She said as she squeezed my hand gently for comfort.

A:No I think karma is doing it's work.
I can't believe I'm saying all this with me sniffing my nose from all this crying and I'm also drunk that will make my headache even worse by tomorrow, but I honestly didn't even give a damn.