Chapter 12 (Dinner with the bandits)

"ɮʏ ȶɦʊռɖɛʀ'ֆ ʍɨɢɦȶ, ʟɛȶ ʟɨɢɦȶɨռɢ ɮʀɨɢɦȶ, աɨȶɦ ɮօʟȶ'ֆ ȶɦǟȶ ɖǟռƈɛ, ɖɨֆքɛʟʟ ȶɦɛ ռɨɢɦȶ!"
(By thunder's might, let lighting bright, with bolt's that dance, dispell the night!)

You shouted enough as lighting struck down to where the buffalo's are hitting tree of them and the surroundings even though you said you'll only take two.

You stood there unmoving as you started to sweat, you already know the people around the island saw that lighting coming from the sky.

______________________________

"... what the hell is this?" Dadan said looking both suspicious and uncertain look, holding Ace in her arm who is now laughing.

"Hah?.. oh it's for dinner.. since you'll be taking care of Ace.. I should also help out right?" You said nonchalantly, hiding the nervousness your feeling, you can't tell them what the hell happened and you also know they saw that lighting earlier being struck down on the forest.

'On the other side.. the buffalo looks roasted already'

The other bandits just stared at the buffalo that are literally letting out a few smoke, that are in front of their shack with their mouths wide open and with suspicion.

"What about the lighting?... We're you near that weird suspicions looking lighting?" Dadan asked, staring at you a bit suspiciously?.

Well, you can't really blame them... It's literally still bright outside and it's not even raining or storming, when that lighting appeared out of nowhere

'I think they already know'.

"Aha?.. what?.. I don't know I didn't notice.. were there a lighting?" You said while you're looking away and letting out an awkward laugh while you kept smiling, looking suspicious.

'she's so bad at lying' all of them thought, well they didn't really care as long as they have food for dinner, they started to salivate as if you just saw through what they are thinking.

Dadan then walked inside the shack along with the others as they started to carry the buffalo.

"Are you guys going to cook that?.. let me join alright? I also have some portions after all" you said and laughed following behind dadan.

When you got inside dadan already put Ace on a bed? Mattress? You don't know how to call it since Ace is on the floor.

"Hah! Fine... Since you said you'll be here anyways.. you should help out everyday for now then!!" Dadan shouted from the kitchen, seems like she's already started to make dinner even though the sun are just setting down.

".. I'm not doing laundry, washing or cleaning the house tho" you shouted back as you sat down besides where Ace is.

from your answer it seems like you are actually fine with the other works then, that means killing, stealing and etc?.

Dadan just hummed in response you seem strong enough anyways so she does not care, and since you are also Ace's sister too anyways, that means it's not like she'll be taking care of Ace herself only.

Which you didn't actually really mind too, so you can also check on Ace time to time.

You then thought about Sabo, since they are at the same age that means sabo is also just been born right? You ponder to yourself if you want to see that child as well.

Wanting to see if this characters also have some mana or more like similar to them? You pondered again as you close your eyes thinking really hard.

"Should I?.. or should I not?" You thought hardly, as Ace is trying to get your attention by cooing which you responded by looking at him and smiling.

"Ohh~ what is it Ace?~" you said smiling around like an idiot as you reach your finger on him which he just grabbed gently with his small frail, cute little hands!!.

"Aww~ it's like I want to throw you somewhere" you said while smiling getting a respond from others.

"What the fuck?!" The bandits spoke in sync as they literally snatched Ace away from you, which you playfully pout in response.

"Whot?... It's normal that I think of babies like that, they're so weak as if they'll break if they were to be touched in a wrong way" you said still looking away and playfully pouting.

"No no no no!! That's more worse! How can you say that?! At the same time being able to think of such intrusive thoughts?!" Mogra and dogra would shout.

'oh right...my intrusive thoughts! I forgot I have that' you thought as you fist bumped your hand, which the bandits only sweat drop as they all stared at you dumbfoundedly.

After some time you then started to smell the food, it seems like dadan is already done, you can't help but think how the food actually tasted in this world.

Since from the thing you remembered Luffy, Ace and sabo really love the foods in here, and also Sanji, you wondered how his food tastes like if you ever get the chance to meet him.

Dadan then placed all the meat in the middle as the bandits gathered around there after they carefully put little ace back down on his bed?.

Dadan then walked up to Ace, it seems like it's Ace feeding time, you don't asked where dadan obtained milk maybe it was some goat?.

"Aren't you going to eat brat?! The foods gonna get cold if you don't eat!" Dadan shouted mumbling something you quite didn't hear.

"Hm.. well alright.. I'll just have one then, I'm not really that hungry" you said taking a single meat in your hand.

"Suit yourself" dadans only reply as she started to make Ace sleep after feeding him with the milk, which you don't want to asked where it came from, again.

You then started to eat the meat, you looked surprised because it actually tasted really nice, but even so you only ate one, not risking on having your throat in pain, hurting and all, since the slash on it are still visible.

It's like this as days passed turning into weeks and finally month's. Hunting every food in the forest every time you got while exploring around the area and also the island itself.