Chapter 7 (whatever his name is)

"wahhh!!! Fully healed!" You shouted out loudly making the people around surprise and shocked as you spread your arms into the air and stood up dusting off the dirt and dust on your clothes.

You've been laying down onto the ground for seven hours while also using your magic to heal faster but it didn't really work that much since your body is still not used to too much overflowing mana that your soul has.

So if you were to use your magic carelessly to heal your body in full health it would break and become a dust from too much mana.

"Mhm mhm... Seems like nothing is wrong with me.."you muttered to yourself as you started to look around and noticed some people staring at you in confusion you can also feel they are nervous and scared since they didn't know who you are, maybe you might be a pirate, a person, an individual that is really dangerous.

'that's right human's, you should always be wary of the unknown people' As you started to walk away into the port.

"Hm... seems like I needed to train this body of mine how to carry out mana" you mumbled to yourself as you stared into the horizon of the vast sea in front of you, some people looking at you weirdly.

It's good that there aren't really a lot of pirates around in this timeline since the story haven't really started yet.

You then silently expand your magic around the island in an invisible form as circles of unknown letters engulf everything too see where there's anything you can get on to go to the other islands and even out the ocean if there's some ship you can get through to get to the other islands. 

It's like an observation haki but much better since it's magic and you can control everything and see everything you want to see without even looking at anything.

"Ohoh~ who's that? Their energy feels off.. I mean different!" You muttered to yourself your eyes glowing (e/c) in as you looked through the horizon looking at something.

"Is she ok in the head?" Some random people whispered to each other as they are looking at Y/n looking excited, looking at something they can't see in the distance.

"Hm.. I should take a dip in the water" you muttered to yourself as you looked down at the sea water in front of you, you then jumped into the water which made the people around really shocked and surprised as they gathered to where you jumped in this port.

"No way! Where is she? Did she actually jump?!" They exclaimed.

"She's gonna get eaten by a sea beast for sure.." the other guy said.

"Someone save her at least..she might still be alive" a woman exclaimed.

While on the other hand Y/n is now flying towards the said ship that she spotted with circle of magic that has a weird letters on them, beneath her feet.

She used her magic to move faster deep underwater and used a little bit of magic so her body can breathe for some time.

Y/n then gave out an excited sinister grin as she appeared out the water behind the ship and landed behind without any sound.

"Mhm~ a mana? That's so weird... I didn't think there could actually be Mana's in this world though" Y/n muttered to herself with the same smile, hiding in one of the rooms inside the ship you've already gotten in.

Y/n then noticed something in the side of her eyes as she looked at the room she is in and smiled looking amazed.

"Heh~ a bedroom? Who's room could it be?" You muttered as you started to look around, it's really bright in here for a ship, well you already guessed since this is the one piece.

You then noticed a crib on the distance it in the middle of the room as you slowly approached, you then slowly peaked into the crib as your hand grab onto the wood.

"Ah..hah?!... N-no way!" You exclaimed a bit excitedly as you stared at the baby inside, he looked so much like ace.

'or maybe his ace?!'  you sense it again for some reason this child has a mana inside him but it's so faint and little you can't even barely sense them if you're not someone who's already mastered magic.

The door suddenly opened as it revealed garp and the guy his always by his side.

"Was it bogard... Bogar? Bogart?" You muttered to yourself nonchalantly as bogard or whatever his name is almost slash you in your stomach but you moved away on time.

You held the baby in your arm as you kept dodging bogard or whatever his name is.

On the other hand you didn't notice Garp from behind you, you dodged in time as well but the baby in your hand disappeared.

"Huh? Woah! Where?! Where is it?! Did I drop him?!" You asked panicky that you started to look around your body, your arm your back on the floor and even on your feet.

"Hah.. who are you brat?!" The booming voice of Garp said making you slightly flinch since your too focused on finding the child that was supposed to be in your arms.

You then noticed that it's in Garp's hand, you sight in relief that the child is alright, garp stared at you confused though, you were about to reply when bogard almost cut your neck (supposed to be second) this time which you in time drop to the floor to dodge the attack.

"Oh come on!! Chill out for a sec would you?! Bogar!!" You shouted irritatedly and in a mocking look.

"Huh..." Garp only replied as he stared at you dumbfoundedly you don't seem to be someone who would just harm a child though for some reason even though he felt that your a really suspicious looking person...thing.