Chapter 28

Arriving at the store with Scarlett became amazing. It felt so good to be placed in a store that represented herself in so many ways. The lovely dresses stood out perfectly especially the floral ones that Scarlett let her pick out to try on and see which one she liked more. Angel would show off her new look to Scarlett who would just nod with a smile though honestly not caring because she wished Angel was with Jana doing this instead in the back of Scarlett's mind. Scarlett saw herself out of the department store and went to grab some coffee, she didn't understand Angel's way of thinking at all. She loves Angel immensely but Angel belongs to Jana not this way, she hurt her enough before she got therapy and began her medication. Scarlett will never understand why Angel loves her so much but this is all she got left and telling her mom that Angel came back willingly would probably shock her too since she knew what went on behind closed doors.

"Baby, why did you leave me in the store?" Angel said.

"I needed some coffee my love, sorry I will come back and join you to see all those dresses you picked out." Scarlett replied through gritted teeth.

Scarlett hates shopping especially for clothes that would be taken off in time when it comes to sex and she has a feeling Angel will want that out of her.

Scarlett wanted nothing more than to be alone, being around Angel is making her want to go off her medicine so that way she doesn't have to pay attention to Angel. It just irritates her to no end that she ended up being back with her when she didn't even want that to begin with. They do not love each other by far. Scarlett watched Angel show off more dresses, outfits, and whatever else she could find to feel comfortable with though it is like peeling paint off the wall with just watching Angel try on everything. Angel finally figured out what she was taking home and Scarlett paid for it all.

After two hours of sitting at the mall, they made their way home. Angel scurried off to the bedroom to put on one of her new clothes. Scarlett sat in the living room for a few minutes when the door rang, Scarlett rushed over to it and opened it to find Jana with Avery and Jonathan looking like they had been crying the whole way there.

"Angel isn't coming home is she?" Avery asked.

Scarlett grabbed her house key, locking the door behind her, and ushered them out the door.

"It isn't my fault this time, I did get therapy and I am on medication. She came here willingly to keep a relationship that doesn't exist, I do blame myself for making her believe we are meant to be together when she belongs to you three. Until she realizes that she belongs back to you three their isn't much I can do except show her what I mean to her and be her girlfriend. Yes, we are filing for divorce though it is all going to be one sided. So, please if you decide to come inside, be patient with her and just be your best because I can't handle her begging to stay again as it happened when she arrived." Scarlett explained.

Jana shook her head in disbelief that Angel literally left her on her own and it tore her apart once again. How can this all be so real? Jana wanted her future wife back but this battle with Scarlett has become reality once more.

"Scarlett, I love her and wish she would have remained in Kansas instead of coming all the way out here. I know this is a big mess and this one isn't your fault. Angel's memory rehashed what you two have instead of what me and her cherished. She did try on the way home but I think her heart wanted you back because you still love her too." Jana replied.

"Jana, she is meant for you in more ways than one. I didn't mean to make her mentally unstable to come running back to me. I love her but not that way, I don't dare to touch your woman. This is all wrong." Scarlett responded through gritted teeth.

"It is up to her now Scarlett, we are both in between her and her emotions. She will either stay with you or come to me or come back and forth until she can resolve her happiness. My kids and I have suffered enough but if Angel isn't in the right frame of mind then we have to deal. I don't want you to have sex with one another but I can't stop what Angel does or feels but in the end of all this you do not marry her again. Make sure you refuse each time she wants to be down the aisle with you. That is my deal because I want Angel back in my life." Jana replied.