Chapter 4

Jana couldn't believe that she and Angel just made love in their clothes. That has never happened before, she can recall even with a male partner in her past. It was just so breathtaking that Jana would do it again with Angel, just to feel her closeness beneath her fingertips.

As Jana watched Angel go to the shower, the urge to follow was right in her panties. She held herself from following and just waited until Angel got out as she finished rubbing herself off more. She could hear Angel finishing herself off in the shower, which excited her even more. She came in her panties the same time she heard Angel came in the shower, which was a sigh reliever for them both.

Jana moved away from the bathroom door and went into the kitchen to wash her hands. Angel smiling.

"I am not the only one who needs pleasure from the voice of another."

Jana blushed.

"I guess not. I'm going to hop in the shower really quick, I'll be right out."

Angel nodded seeing Jana rush off to the shower as Angel turned on the television to see that Scarlett got put into a mental ward for abusing her girlfriend, Anissa. Jana came out of the shower seeing Angel smile.

"What is going on?"

Angel smiled even more.

"Scarlett is in a mental ward for abusing her current girlfriend. Finally, because I never had enough proof to get her even behind bars," she told her.

Jana picked Angel up and twirled her around while placing a kiss on her lips. "Thank goodness, she is gone for a while," she agreed.

"So, I got to thinking. Since you don't like to be alone, and we just made love in our clothes that I was thinking of moving in with you just in case Scarlett tries to come by here again after she gets out."

Angel grinned even more by kissing Jana repeatedly.

"Yes, yes, yes, yes. A thousand times yes!"

Jana giggled at that enthusiastic answer.

"Well, then it's clear I'm moving in. I need to get myself more clothes, extra stuff and come back."

Angel nodded excitedly.

"How long will it take for you to get everything and return?"

Jana thought about it.

"I would say about an hour or two, no longer than that," she responded.

Angel gave an a-okay nod. Jana left Angel's in a hurry. As she walked by, she caught the eye of Destiny, looking at her in the evil eye, knowing this is going to be hell to get away from Destiny now.

Destiny approached Jana saying,

"Where have you been the past twelve hours? You haven't come home at all since you met this new friend."

Jana shrugged. She didn't want to answer. Destiny shouldn't act to her like she was her child or girlfriend. She should leave her alone.

"It is none of your business, Destiny. You got a man who keeps you busy, I'm sure, between the sheets."

Destiny looked closer into Jana's eyes then responded,

"You have fallen for someone I can tell your mood has changed, and I know it isn't Gunther or Max since you more than likely pushed them away, so who is it?"

Jana rolled her eyes replying,

"If I told you, who would you leave me alone?"

Destiny nodded then waited for the response from Jana,

"Destiny, I am dating a woman whose name is Scarlett Thomas."

Destiny finally moved back from Jana replying,

"You are with that crazy chick on the news, are you nuts? I would have been happy if you just told me you were with another woman but her...no, no, no way you have to move out of my apartment because she isn't welcome at all...you hear me?"

Jana laughed and got in her car as she responded,

"I am glad you agree with me moving out because that is what I am doing and I am actually dating a better woman than Scarlett Thomas, but that is for me to know and you too never found out, see you later Destiny."

That was when Jana walked off and got to the apartment stuffed everything in a bag including anything else in a bag then rushed out of the apartment and headed back towards Angel within fifteen minutes to spare as she knocked on the door. Angel smiled seeing Jana with everything in one bag and curiosity got her saying,

"Where is the rest of your stuff?"

Jana walked right into the apartment replying,

"I am not worried about it. Destiny can sell the rest for rent or buy her a new place with a man she is with."

Angel raised an eyebrow responding,

"Did you and Destiny leave on bad terms?"

Jana smiled with a reply,

"Yes, and I am glad we did. She was way too noisy for my liking and stalked my every move."

Angel nodded then closed the door as she went to Jana and gave her a hug. Jana stepped away from Angel's hug saying,

"Now I need to find a place for my clothes and essentials?"

Angel grabbed Jana's hand replying,

"How about we place them in my drawers for now until I can get a bigger place for the both of us, so you will have privacy too."

Jana nodded responding,

"Though, we could go find a house or bigger apartment this weekend. I do have extra funds from being with Destiny, she actually kept giving me money. So I'd go out, but the money went towards books and saving for elsewhere to live. It sounds selfish I know, but I got tired of hearing her nag about me not having a man in my life."

Angel shook her head giggling replying,

"How about this we will stay here in the meantime, and when the time comes we will move, right now we will share my room along with everything else, I honestly don't mind."

Jana blushed responding,

"Sounds good to me."

Angel kissed Jana on the lips whispering,

"Just so you know my mind never left that afternoon we made love in our clothes, you are beautiful in my eyes."

Jana's lips curved into a smile whispering in return,

"I never thought that would happen and not sure why I am not sure what to think or say besides thank you."

Angel grabbed Jana's hand leading her towards the couch as they both sat down, Angel said,

"Jana, I know we just met forty-eight hours ago. It's just you are wonderful as far as I got to know and wouldn't trade it."

Jana blushed a bright red not sure what to say at all with a woman like Angel confessing her heart to a woman she barely knows.