Chapter 27

Angel still refused to move after a whole week, it drove Scarlett up the wall trying to work on her clothing design for Vogue Magazine though she doubts with Angel around it is going to lose sales. She didn't want to hear any more of It's Your Love that song is for couples, they definitely weren't that anymore. Scarlett opened her door with a heavy sigh as she spoke to Angel.

"Can you please just leave me alone? I am done with you." Scarlett said.

"I am not leaving until you give me a second chance. I love you too much to leave us." Angel replied.

"Angel, I am not giving you an ultimatum. I want you to leave or I am calling the police." Scarlett responded.

Angel knew better than to let Scarlett boss her around as she looked into her blue eyes that mimicked hers that made her fall again though her black hair is now a blonde that stood out perfectly to her complexion. Angel wanted Scarlett like she did back in school. Angel felt grateful that Scarlett went to being a woman again instead of dressing dark, and creepy.

"You are so beautiful." Angel said in a whisper.

"You need to be with Jana." Scarlett whispered back.

"I need you." Angel whispers through her teeth.

Their lips barely touch that make Angel shiver. She never felt this close to anyone in so long. Angel shoved Scarlett through the door as she closed it behind them. Their lips didn't leave one another that they couldn't hold on to anything, their tears collided with deep kisses. Scarlett shoved Angel off with a hurt on chest though catching her breath is the worst.

"Angel, please stop making this harder than it should be. I will not love you like you think I should." Scarlett said in a ragged breath.

"Scarlett, this isn't a game. I am not leaving you. Obviously kissing me made you cry like it did me. We have something, and it isn't our history from abuse that you gave me. I will not be with Jana Johnson or my kids, I love them but not like I do you." Angel replied with still drying her eyes.

"Our shared kiss doesn't mean anything, you need to leave. I am not having you in my life like this where I have to stop everything to provide a relationship for the one you want. I am not going to stand here repeating myself." Scarlett responded.

"I am staying Scarlett whether you approve or not, I will go back to working for your mom's company to prove my worth." Angel replied.

"They can't rehire you from the incident you caused. Go back to Kansas! I can't have you in my life after all the constant hell I put you through." Scarlett responded through gritted teeth.

"No, no, no, NO! I am not going back to a boring life." Angel replied through her own gritted teeth.

"A boring life you enjoyed before I took you away. You didn't need me after High School, which you made obvious when you got with Jana later in life. Angel, you love Jana. That is a fact because you two were so happy together, and to tell you the truth, I knew when you were Annabel you had sex with her because I didn't put out the time we were together. You love her, YOU LOVE JANA!" Scarlett shouted to Angel.

"I LOVE YOU SCARLETT MYRA THOMAS!! I am not leaving, and that is final. I will find work to be with you until you see I have a point to prove to you. I don't need sex with anyone to be happy. I wasn't happy there in Kansas. That is what you can't see, twelve hours, and I was unhappy." Angel replied with tears flowing again.

"Angel Nicole, you are one stubborn fool. Fine, fine, stay whatever but don't get in my way. I have an issue of a magazine due soon, and I am in with the boss trying to make a great design sale. You're old laptop is in the bedroom that you left a story on that you left behind. I did read it, you have some crazy thought about our love life being a happy ending. You are wrong on many factors but Jana will be back in you're life so will their kids of yours. Just know this is messed up in my opinion." Scarlett responded, shaking her head over and over.