Chapter 14

After several long weeks Jonathan got his room, both kids are enjoying school with their new teachers and friend's that they have made. Angel snuck off a few times leaving Jana with the kids as she went ring shopping which excited her more to find something that would melt Jana again with official engagement then within a year or so get married. It would make her and their angel's happy for sure. Jonathan and Avery have started calling them both mom's or momma depending on who they spoke with either way it made them both happy along with seeing that the kids have warmed up to them.

Angel did find out their birthdays' one is coming up very shortly August 24th that is Avery's and Jonathan's is June 15th. That made her happy to see that their birthdays were in Summer months which meant more fun in the sun not unless in school of course being Avery's.

Avery is a well behaved six year old that loves to color, paint, play with dolls, go outside, and all around fun little girl. Jonathan is more advanced he loves to draw anime from like Dragon Ball Z, Pokemon and such anything that thrills him, he does love riding his bike in the evening when Avery is in bed, go to his buddies houses over night, gaming is his specialty especially since they got him a Nintendo DS to play personally with headphones, and he is a great kid all around.

Jana and Angel loved the kids and what they did to make them happy. Angel told the kids in private that she was going to engage Jana without her knowing so they had to keep a secret.

The day went on searching for that perfect ring that would make Jana in heaven when she came across a unique jewelry shop downtown that read Bud Benelli Jewelry Store. It had all the latest rings inside and she wanted to find one that fit Jana's personality too. So she walked around each glass case seeking the one would be right when a gentlemen came up saying,

"Hello Miss, Can I help you find something?"

Angel looked up scanning the gentleman seeing that he wore a suit and tie that he had his hair styled with gel, it made her squirm a bit but she just kept calm replying,

"Yes, I am looking for a ring for my partner. I plan on proposing to her soon."

The gentlemen backed away a bit then steady himself against the counter responding,

"So you are the lesbian's in this town that has everyone curious and parading around with two kids."

Angel lifted her head from looking at the rings then stood up firmly replying,

"Yes we are, your point um...John?"

John stood still against the glass giving Angel a pissed off look responding,

"Just leave my store Miss, you have no business being in here."

Angel just shrugged and walked to the next jeweler she could find after that prick gave her a go around for being with a woman and so called "lesbian" with being Jana seriously...what happened to no label's an being ourselves.

As she kept walking she found a jeweler that had rainbow rings in it that seem to catch her eyes and should symbols of two women and love it made her happy to see them but they were wedding rings not engagement so she moved to the next section that had even more beautiful rings that were single placed which meant engagement rings so she saw a lady come up saying,

"Welcome to Love Is Define, how may I help you today?"

Angel felt very welcome by this woman as she lifted her head to take a peek the woman was dressed in a rainbow shirt and tie with black slacks an black shoes, she had light makeup on and beautiful blonde bob cut that stood her out as a lesbian but she wasn't to rude as she told the woman,

"Yes, I am looking for an engagement ring for my girlfriend?"

The woman smiled responding,

"I am Grace by the way, I am sure I can find something just hold on, what is your girlfriend like?"

Angel went into day dream replying,

"She loves our kids, loves flowers, has the most beautiful soft skin a woman could touch, her lips are soft against mine, her eyes shimmer when we look at each other, she is just amazing."

Grace came back with a gorgeous blue sapphire stone in the center of the heart. It was a small heart but just enough to make it stand out and with white stones around the heart it was perfect in every way imaginable just as close to the promise ring she gave last year. Angel held the ring close to her looking at the stainless steel and every little detail as she replied,

"Grace this is perfect, how can you figure out what little detail I gave to that ring?"

Grace winked responding,

"Because she sounds like the woman I would want to be with. Let's go purchase this so you can get ready to propose soon at least I hope you are very soon."

Angel gave her a wink in return replying,

"Very soon actually by next week is the estimate since we will be two years together at that point, this year has flown by so quickly in our lives."

Grace patted her hand responding,

"Well it must be the best to have you come in and order this for her. I hope you will bring her in next time for the wedding ring; along with your kids."

Angel smiled replying,

"I will for sure, thank you for helping me."

Grace nodded watching Angel walk away as she knew that, that woman won't be back any time soon to buy something else.

Angel walked back happily to the truck as soon as she reached it she saw markings all over it spewing get out of town, no gays allowed, hated for life and it just got worse as Angel texted Jana saying that she'll be home soon that she had to clean the truck again due to hatred. Angel got to the car wash and cleaned the truck all the way around in tears feeling the hurt from other people getting to her.