Chapter 18.

The morning comes and the two boys quickly head to school to meet up with their friends, crunching any last minute revision that they can get before the exams. Gemini lets out a sigh as he looks at Phuwin and Pond. "I can't wait to get this done and over with."

"It's fine. The paper is just two hours long. When you're done you can leave. I can bet you'll probably be the first one to leave." Phuwin replies.

"Nah. I'll recheck every answer I have. I'm not one of the top students for nothing. You should know that." Gemini boasts.

"Will you still be the top student after meeting Fourth? That's the question." Pond says as he leans back into the chair, as if searching for the right answer from Gemini.

"Let's really hope so."

They enter the examination hall and take their seat. Gemini could feel his palms sweating from the nervousness. He knows that he wants to do better with Fourth around. He needs to prove to himself that Fourth is not just a distraction but a helpful individual.

When everyone starts on their paper, Gemini takes a deep breathe as he slowly starts his paper. He wants to make use of all of the time he has. Over the time he could see his school mates leaving the examination hall.

Phuwin and Pond walks out at the same time, looking at Gemini who is still on his paper. "Let's wait for him at the foyer. He's going to use the whole 2 hours on the paper." Pond says as he looks at his watches. "He has twenty minutes left."

"I wouldn't be surprised if he used more than those twenty minutes." Phuwin replies.

Just as Pond and Phuwin are walking towards the foyer, they could see Tawan and Newwie running towards them. "Guys! Guys!" Tawan calls out, panting.

"Whats wrong?" Pond asks.

Newwie takes out his phone and shows it to Pond and Phuwin. The two boy's jaw fell to the floor. "Does Fourth knows about this?!" Phuwin asks. "Why would he record himself like that? Especially with someone else."

"I'm just worried what Gemini would say." Tawan say, trying to catch his breath. "I doubt Fourth has seen it yet. He's still taking his exams."

"Do you know this guy?" Pond asks.

"Uhh..." Tawan takes the phone and takes a look at the video. "I think he's someone from our school but from which faculty, I'm not sure."

Newwie lets out a long breath. "We told Fourth not to record himself having sex but he just wouldn't listen."

"I don't think so. We all know Fourth. He might be slut but he's careful. Very careful." Tawan replies. "This might be recorded without Fourth's consent."

Phuwin spots Fourth walking towards them with a big smile. Fourth knows he will definitely do better in his current exams. He has studied hard and he has Gemini to thank for it. Fourth notices the others and waves at them.

Then he could see Pond calling him to hurry in an angry expression. Fourth swallows the ball of fear in his throat. He runs towards them. "What's up?" Fourth asks as he approaches them.

Phuwin takes Newwie's phone and showed it to Fourth. "I will give you a chance to explain yourself before I assume that you cheated on Gemini." Phuwin says with a tone that scares Fourth.

Fourth takes a look at Newwie's phone. He could see a video of him having sex with someone that seem familiar, in the school's bathroom. Fourth could remember it by the school's crest, on the wall, in the video. Fourth's eyes widens as he could not believe what he was watching. "This. Where did you get this?!" Fourth asks. "I did not cheat on Gemini. I slept beside him every single day. Even if I can cheat on him, what makes you think that I would want to?!"