Chapter 8.

It's been a week since Gemini has seen Fourth. He never thought a few days of Fourth's presence in his home could make such a big contrast. It was nice to have some company to come home to. However, each time he comes home now, it's silent and empty.

Gemini has never replied to Fourth's text messages ever since the discussion with Pond and Phuwin. It was not their suggestion, but he figured that it would be the best move to remove Fourth from his life and eventually Fourth will grow tired of texting someone who is not replying.

Gemini looks around as he searches for Pond and Phuwin, they are supposed to be somewhere around foyer of the school. Then he spotted the two of them with another three that he is familiar with.

Gemini internally sighs as he walks over to them. "Gem." Fourth calls out as he got up to his feet. "You didn't reply to all of my text." Fourth asks, walking to Gemini who is a few meters away from Pond and Phuwin, along with Fourth's two familiar friends, Tawan and Newwie.

"I've been busy." Gemini answers. Gemini knows full well that their friends are close enough to hear Gemini and Fourth's conversation.

"Phuwin told me that I'm not your ideal candidate for a partner with the things I confessed on the first day that we meet." Fourth confessed. Gemini's eyes shoot daggers at Phuwin. Phuwin manages to catch Gemini's glares and looks away immediately. "I thought that maybe we should talk about it."

"There's nothing to talk about." Gemini replies. "I've already made my decision. You're no good for me and there's that."

"If I'm really not good for you then why did you give in to me? I thought you said you'd only give yourself to your partner? It doesn't make sense. There must be somewhere inside of you that must have felt something right?" Fourth tries to reason with Gemini, hoping that somewhere inside him, he would like Fourth back.

"Look, that night, I told you I was going to use you and I did. I used your body that's it. There's nothing more and nothing less." Gemini did not want to engage in this conversation but Fourth have left him with no choice.

"But the way that you're acting, cooking for me, caring for me. You can't tell me that that is all a lie?" Fourth asks.

"Look, I merely used you for your body. If it wasn't for you and your..." Gemini drags out, looking at the other four who is eavesdropping on their conversation. He needs to keep his little lingerie a secret. "I thought you have gotten used to it when people use you for your body."

"It's not when it's you. Don't you get it?" Fourth tries to controls his volume. He is lucky that their surroundings lack spectators.

"Gemini." Pond calls out softly, warning him.

"Then you should. I only used you for your body. You should have gotten used to it since you're such a slut." Gemini retorts back.

Pond slams his hands onto the table. "Gemini!" Ponds yells out, causing everyone to freeze in place. Pond got out of his chair and walks over to Gemini. "I'm going to get some drinks for everyone. We'll see you back here." Pond puts his hands on the back of Gemini's neck, squeezing it.

"B-But -" Gemini got cut off by Pond.

"If I said we're getting drinks, we are getting drinks. Understand?" Pond drags Gemini off by the back of the neck.

Fourth has never felt so shattered. He walks over to the table and takes a seat with the face of sorrow. "That was not your best work." Newwie comments. "You could have been more subtle with the topic."

"Don't forget, being in a relationship with him is not the real reason why you're here." Tawan joins in.

Phuwin lets out a loud sigh. "I apologize for Gemini's words but trust me. Pond is going to force Gemini to see reason. Also, I know as harsh as his words might be, he's still kind. A little too kind if you ask me."