Chapter 14.

"Welcome back to class." Tawan greets as Fourth takes a seat beside him. Newwie leans forward to take a look at Fourth. "Are you well enough to attend class?"

"Yeah. I can at least walk without that much pain." Fourth answers.

"Well. Your hickeys are also fading off but its still visible." Newwie comments. "Everyone will now know that you had sex."

"I don't care about that." Fourth answers. "I just want to go home. I'm just too tired right now."

"Did you have another session with Gemini?" Newwie asks.

"No. I'm just so used to Gemini babying me that I don't even want to walk anymore. He carried me everywhere and I want that again." Fourth complains, pouting his lips.

"Don't worry. He'll carry you again. I bought another bottle of lube for you guys in case the other one that I gave you has finished." Tawan answers.

"You're supposed to give it to them in their house. Why do you have it with you?" Newwie asks.

"We've been to their house after they did it. We were lucky that they only did it in their own room. Can you imagine if they did it on the sofa or something? I'm not going back there without knowing they did a deep clean." Tawan explains.

"No. I am going to take a break from it. I am going to die if Gemini does that to me every day. You have no idea how ruthless he is. I mean he's doing more than a great job but I need my rest." Fourth says leans against the chair.

"Wait. Did you hear that right Tay?" Newwie asks.

"Yeah. Did Fourth just say he's going to take a break from sex?" Tawan repeats what Fourth said while looking at Newwie. "Who is this fella? I did not know that Gemini could do that to you."

"If you were in my shoes, maybe once a week is a little too much." Fourth rolls his eyes at them.

"Well. He did fuck you for like more than six hours. Maybe even eight. That's like a whole work shift." Tawan agrees.

Before they can continue their conversation, the lecturer comes into the room and they start their class. Fourth could not focus much in class with how much he's looking for going home with Gemini. The days seem to pass by rather quickly and when all of his classes are finished, he quickly packs his bags.

"I'm going off first. Gemini is waiting for me. He finish his class early today and we drive here together." Fourth informs Tawan and Newwie.

"I might stalk you home. We haven't spent as much time together." Tawan scare Fourth.

"You can come over if you want to. We're not opposed to it." Fourth suggests.

"Then how about tonight. We all go out tonight for dinner. How about that?" Newwie suggest.

"Hmm... I'm not sure. Gemini don't really like going out to eat. He says that it's a waste of money." Fourth answers. "How about we meet him later and we'll discuss it?"

The three of them head down to the school foyer where Gemini is waiting. Gemini looks up from his phone when he notices Fourth walking towards him. He did not expect Tawan and Newwie to be with him. "Hey." Gemini greets them.

"Just hey? I thought I deserved more than that." Fourth answers, pouting his lips.

Gemini wants to claim those lips when Fourth pouts. He looks a little too adorable. "If you really want what you deserve then you know what to do when we get home." Gemini replies.

"Oh. I did not know that we were starting the conversation with that." Newwie is surprised at how close they are.

"Oh. No no. I don't mean it that way." Gemini tries to cover up his words.