Chapter 5.

Fourth did not know that wearing it would be so uncomfortable. However, he is doing it in case he manages to score a shot with Gemini. He knows better than to wear white shorts while swimming, he did not want anyone else to see what he is wearing.

Fourth jumps into the pool, splashing all over. Gemini shakes his head as he slowly enters the pool. The night has made the water cold and there's no one else except for them. Fourth got his head out of the water and combs his hair back with his hands. He could feel his body shivering. "The water is so cold." Fourth says.

Fourth takes this chance to see Gemini's body. Unfortunately, the water makes it hard for him to picture Gemini's body perfectly, the refraction of the water and waves makes it hard to get a clearer picture.

Gemini leans against the corner, the cold water is what he needs to relax. "It's nighttime. The water can't be hot at this kind of timing." Gemini answers. Gemini watches as Fourth swims and walks all around the pool. He looks like a kid.

Gemini looks up at the starry sky. He's not sure what to do with Fourth. He has allowed Fourth to put his hands onto him. He's not sure if he should put boundaries with him. He does not know how to date a man. He's unsure if that is a normal thing to do.

Fourth approaches Gemini and leans against the pool, beside him. "Your mind looks like it's filled with problems. Do you want to share them?" Fourth asks.

"It's just school stuff." Gemini lies. "I have three report to do and study for exams. I'm not even sure when will I have the time to do this kind of stuff anymore."

"That's a lot." Fourth replies. He's unsure what kind of exams Gemini has to go through, but it sounds like a heavy load to carry. "I mean you can slowly do them one at a time. Exams are at the end of the month, so you'll have time to study and do your reports."

Gemini snickers. "You do know what that means right?"

Fourth looks at Gemini, confused. "What does it mean?"

"I will not have time for you after tomorrow. I'll be busy with school." Gemini answers.

Fourth did not realize it but he knows Gemini is speaking the truth. "Well, if you need some company, you can always call me over. Or if you'd like, I can stay here with you."

"I don't need distractions, Fourth." Gemini looks at Fourth with an intense glare. "When I think about school, I'm serious about it. There's nothing else that matter other than my grades. Not to mention the testimonials from my lecturers."

"There's always time, Gem. If you can't come and see me, I'll come and find you." Fourth replies, trying to ease up the mood. He is unsure on the signals that Gemini is giving Fourth but he will believe that Gemini would want him as well.

Gemini didn't know how to reply when Fourth calls out for his name. It's short, casual and he's not even sure if they have reached to this level of relationship. "We will see." Gemini answers.

"So, do you have any plans tomorrow? Any errands you need help with?" Fourth asks.

Gemini shakes his head. "No. I plan to stay home and read a book tomorrow. It's the only way I know how to relax."

"How about I take you out on a date tomorrow. An official date." Fourth asks.

Gemini let out a hesitant sigh. "Look, I'm not sure on how to date or how to make a move on anyone. I'm slow when it comes to relationships, and I like it that way. Part of me feels like you're trying to rush things, which I don't mind because I don't know how a relationship with guys is supposed to work."

Fourth realizes that there are some stuffs that needs to be unpacked from Gemini. "So, how slow are we talking about? Can you give me some examples?" Fourth asks, probing into Gemini's mind.

"I don't believe I've ever been on a relationship before. Most of the time it's just casual hang out and when they ask me to be official, I'd just reply to them that I'd like more time. Eventually, they just lose interest and that's the end of it. I'm not sure if I'm too slow or there's something wrong with me that they just don't even want me." Gemini explains.

Fourth wraps his arms around Gemini's waist. He could finally feel how soft Gemini's skin is. He squeezes lightly onto Gemini's waist. "I'm not sure if I understand what you mean by that but if you want an example of how fast relationships are supposed to form with official titles, I'll gladly show you if you want."

"L-Look. Like this." Gemini stutters, he has never felt someone's bare fingers onto the skin of his waist before. "Back then I would think that this kind of affection should be done later instead of knowing you for like two days."

"This is how we show that we're interested in you. If you move any slower, some people might think that you're not interested in them." Fourth explains.

Gemini keeps silent. It is obvious that from Fourth's actions, he has taken a liking to him. Gemini didn't know how much he didn't know about relationships. "Then what do you do when you want to have a one-night stand with that person?"

Fourth is a little bit confused with the question but shifts himself, standing in front of Gemini. Fourth looks into Gemini's eyes with big doe eyes. "I do this." Fourth puts his hands on Gemini's face, stroking his cheek with his thumb.

Gemini could feel the affection from Fourth and how gentle he is. "Then what do you do?" Gemini asks.

"Then this." Fourth leans towards Gemini, their eyes looking at each other's lips, anticipating their kiss. Fourth leans in slowly, unsure if he should let his lips touch Gemini's. Before Fourth could lean in, Gemini tackles Fourth's lips.

Gemini hates the feeling of anticipation. He wants it. He did not know why but when their lips locked the first time, he knew he would be addicted to it. Fourth's soft lips and the thought of him wanting Gemini just makes him lose control of his own desires.

Their lips slowly part and they start to exchange their breath. Gemini has watched a lot of adulterated movies to know what to do next. He slides his tongue into Fourth's mouth, surprising the boy.

Fourth is pleasantly surprised by Gemini's boldness. Fourth greets Gemini with his own. The two boys didn't expect for their tongue to dance in a such softness and grace. It's like they are beginning to understand each other even more.

Fourth reaches for Gemini hands and guides it, placing Gemini's hands on Fourth's lower back. Gemini couldn't help but love the way Fourth's skins feels, he could feel the smooth arch. Gemini's hands start moving on its own as their lip locking slowly starts to intensify.

Gemini hands reaches to the hem of Fourth's shorts and slides his hands down. Gemini could feel a thin string hanging around Fourth's waist and reaches down to Fourth's bum. He didn't expect to feel Fourth's bare cheeks.

Gemini pulls away from their kiss, a dribble of saliva breaking when they part. "F-Fourth. Y-You weren't kidding when you said you'd w-wear them." Gemini stutters, his mind is far too gone. He wants to see Fourth in it without his shorts. Gemini could not control his imagination from going wild.

Fourth could still feel Gemini's hand on one of his bottom cheeks. Fourth rests his forehead against Gemini's. "I know you like that." Fourth replies is a soft soulful tone. "I'll let you touch me anywhere and everywhere if you want."

Gemini's fingers start to squeeze Fourth's bum. The soft bouncy feeling his palm. Gemini swallows the ball of lust in his throat. He is unsure where to move on from here. Fourth's hands start to wrap around Gemini's nape. "Let's continue where we left off." Fourth leans in.

Gemini could not deny his lust anymore. The two boys continue their kiss as their tongue dances with each other. Gemini's hands crave more of Fourth. He continuously squeezes one of Fourth's cheeks while the other feels the creases of his waist, leading down his privates.

Gemini wants to feel Fourth. He needs to know how it all feels. He needs to know what kind of noises Fourth would make. What kind of face Fourth would show. He wants Fourth under his mercy.

Gemini slides his other hand into Fourth's shorts and could feel the gap between the lingerie and his skin. He did not know that Fourth is hard from this. Gemini grabs onto Fourth's shaft. Fourth immediately moans out into Gemini's mouth. "F-Fuck." Fourth calls out. "You're really something when you're hungry."