Chapter 10.

"Who are you texting?" Tawan asks as he sees Fourth on his phone instead of eating their lunch. "Is it Gemini?"

"Yeah. He's asking what I want for dinner." Fourth replies with his eyes still on his phone.

Newwie looks at Tawan with a soft smile. "Then what are your plans for the weekend? Are you going to hit the club?"

Fourth shakes his head, his eyes still on his phone. "Nah. I'm stopped going to the clubs ever since I met Gemini. We usually drink while watching movies. It's more fun that way."

Newwie starts to softly tap Tawan's shoulder repeatedly. "Has he grown up?"

Tawan nods. "We were thinking of meeting Gemini officially. How about we have dinner tonight? Maybe just a casual meet up at the café." Tawan suggests. He never thought that he'll be able to finally see Fourth settle with one person instead of jumping around with many others.

Fourth's eyes finally looks up from the phone. "You want to meet Gemini? I thought you guys already met him. Twice."

"We didn't even get the chance to talk. What do you say?" Newwie asks.

"I'll text him. He probably wouldn't want to go. He does not like going out. He says he can save more money cooking than going out to eat. Just don't get your hopes up for it." Fourth warns.

Gemini looks at his phones and scratches his head. He did not know that Fourth's friends wants to meet him. Phuwin and Pond already state that they are coming over to his place tonight for dinner. Gemini knows that Phuwin and Pond don't take a no for an answer when it comes to his place.

Luckily Pond and Phuwin is only beside them in class. "Do you guys mind if there's two extra people coming to join us? I didn't know that Tay and Newwie wants to come over as well. Fourth says they want to meet me." Gemini asks.

"Go ahead. We know the both of them anyway." Pond answers.

Gemini scratches his head as he sent out a text to Fourth. When the reply comes back, he did not expect for Fourth's friends to be alright with hanging out with Pond and Phuwin. "What am I going to cook now?" Gemini asks himself.

"We'll bring the drinks and a little more if you're really worried about it." Phuwin suggests.

"Bringing drinks will definitely help. Wine if its possible." Gemini asks.

"Sure. It's probably going to be a small party. I'm going to bring more stuff than the usual." Pond says. "You can take your time to prepare."

Gemini nods. He has never had anyone else other than Pond and Phuwin over to his home before. He's unsure how he's going to entertain new guest that he only met for a short moment.

Pond and Phuwin could tell that Gemini is nervous. Gemini never invites people over to his place other than them. They proud that Gemini is slowly opening up to other people and they can see his progress in it.

When Gemini got home, he immediately prepares the things he needs to cook for tonight. He dials Fourth's number on his phone and put it to his ear. Fourth answers it almost immediately. "Hey, Fourth. Do you mind getting some stuff before coming home?" Gemini asks.

"What do you need? I just ended my class. Tay and New is going to take a while before they come over. They said they wanted to prepare some gifts." Fourth replies.

"What gifts? Ugh. Nevermind. Just help me get some groceries and come home as soon as possible. I'm going to need some help with the cooking." Gemini says as he takes out a couple of frozen meat that needs to be thawed out.