Chapter 2.

Gemini walks back to the table with Fourth following closely behind him. Phuwin's eyes widen when he sees Fourth behind him. Pond puts a hand on Phuwin's thigh. Phuwin knows that is a signal for him to relax.

When Gemini and Fourth takes a seat opposite them, Phuwin leans back onto his chair. "Of course. Why am I not surprise that Fourth tries to put his hands on you." Phuwin comments just as they take their seat.

Gemini looks at Fourth then at Phuwin. "Wait. You guys know each other?"

"How can we not?" Phuwin answers. Gemini notices Pond shaking his head. Gemini knows that Pond is the kind to avoid any kind of drama if possible. "Fourth tried to hit on me and Pond. Luckily, we found each other before Fourth hits on either one of us."

Fourth smiles. "I'm just trying my luck. It seems that I found someone better than you." Fourth answers.

Gemini knew that it wasn't a regular remark, but they are at each other's throat with their words. Gemini couldn't help but be curious at what kind of information he has on Fourth. "So, what kind of person is he?" Gemini asks.

"He's the kind of person who only does one night stands and nothing more. From what I heard he couldn't even have a relationship with anyone because he couldn't control himself on finding other people while being committed." Phuwin answers, hoping that it would wound Fourth's pride in front of Gemini.

Gemini scratches his head. "I kissed him." Gemini says with slight embarrassment. Fourth smiles widely while leaning back onto his chair. He knew that anymore words and he would have a fight with Phuwin and that would affect his chance on Gemini.

Phuwin let out a sigh. "I won't stop who you want to kiss but I'm definitely warning you about this one."

Fourth takes a deep breath. "Alright. How about this. I apologize for my nature, but I am definitely finding for someone to settle down with. How about I order a bottle for us to enjoy? Friends?"

Pond looks at Phuwin, remaining silent. "I wouldn't go that far to call you a friend, but I wouldn't turn down a drink."

Pond leans forward. "Listen. I'm going to be straight with you. If you ever mess with Gemini, just know that I'll make sure you're going to receive more than whatever you inflict on him. He's the most genuine person I've ever met."

Gemini shrinks down to Pond's statement. He has never heard Pond giving any kind of praise before. Fourth nods. "I'll go get us a bottle. Stay here." Fourth got up from the chair and disappeared in the crowd.

"What were you thinking?!" Phuwin yells out, however the loud music manages to cover his voice from anyone other than his table. "With Fourth? He's a playboy. He wants to stick his dick down in every hole he can find!"

"Or any dick that can stick into his hole. We don't know what he is." Pond adds onto the conversation.

"I don't know. Your kind of people seem to know each other. I don't even know anyone from your community. How can I know that I have to keep myself away from Fourth?" Gemini answers.

Pond and Phuwin remains silent. Phuwin lets out a sigh. "Fine. We should have warned you beforehand. I just didn't know that this was going to happen."

"We will just sit back and watch but if he gives you any trouble, don't forget to come to us. We'll always be here for you." Pond says as notices Fourth making his way back to the table.

Fourth comes to the table with a bottle of vodka and a stack of shot glasses. Fourth separate the cups and opens the bottle. "I hope this is enough for us to be acquainted with each other." Fourth says as he starts pouring.