Chapter 11.

"That was delicious. Thanks, Gemini." Newwie compliments as he leans back onto the chair, patting onto his own belly. He looks on the table and see all the food has been cleared. "I didn't expect us to finish all of it."

"They were too good to not eat." Tawan replies. "I might want to come over again."

Gemini smiles at them. "Sure. Just let me know when. At least I'll have time to prepare."

Fourth comes towards the table with a couple of bottles of wine. "Well. We're not done here. Here comes the best part." Fourth announces.

Newwie shakes his head. "Not for me. I'll be doing the driving back. Just juice or something would be fine."

"Same here." Pond looks at Phuwin who seems eager to take a sip of wine. "I got to drive the both of us back."

"That's no fun." Fourth says as he sits beside Gemini, sneakily putting his hand on Gemini's thigh. "Here I thought we might share a little gossip or secrets."

Gemini pours him a full cup of wine. "If that's the case then I think I should get drunk before saying anything." Gemini jokes. "But Phuwin did say that I'm more likable when I'm drunk."

"I did not say that. I said that you're more relaxed when you have something to drink." Phuwin corrects Gemini's statement. "Plus, I feel like there's something here that makes you more relaxed."

"I'm curious. What makes you fall for Gemini? I never thought that there'll be someone for him." Pond puts his arms around Phuwin's shoulder. "We gave up finding him an actual partner and decided to bring him to a gay club to see if anyone there would be ideal for him."

"We were surprise that someone kind of ideal found him instead." Phuwin continues the conversation.

"What? W-We're not together yet. Or are we?" Fourth stutters as he looks at Gemini nervously. He did not want to assume their title or relationship without Gemini's approval. He do not want to seem desperate to him.

Gemini shakes his head. "We're just roommates. That's all."

"I smell bullshit." Tawan calls out. "No roommates would do whatever you guys do. From what Fourth tell me, you fucked him stupid."

Fourth's mouth fell to the floor when Tawan exposes him. "I fucked him stupid?" Gemini tilts his head as he tries to figure out what Tawan meant by that.

"Tay!" Newwie scolds Tawan.

"I have no comments to that but back to your question, Pond." Fourth dust away Tawan's statement, hoping that Gemini would not dig too much into it. "Initially it was Gemini's kindness. Instead of leaving me at the club when I got drunk, he brought me back to his place and even cooked for me breakfast."

"That's all it took for you to like me?" Gemini asks. "Your standards are pretty low."

"And your standards are lower for you to like me." Fourth replies, jokingly.

"You're right." Gemini agrees with Fourth.

"W-Wait! What's that supposed to mean?!" Fourth asks, feeling alittle bit insulted.

"They're even bantering like couples." Phuwin comments. "Just get together already. I'm not even sure what you guys are waiting for."

"Mainly, I do not want him to distract me from the upcoming exams. He might be a little annoying, but it was thanks to him I manage to finish up two out of three reports that I have. He helped me do house chores and doesn't disturb me when I'm doing schoolwork." Gemini explains.

"I understand. Fourth is as you said, a slut. The amount of times he wants to have sex can be tiring from what I heard." Newwie states.

"Sex? We haven't had sex ever since he stayed over." Gemini says with a lifted brow. Gemini turns his attention to Fourth, looking at him questioningly.