Chapter 13.

Fourth is not aware of himself or his surroundings anymore. He thought that Gemini was kidding when he said he wants to do it until the sun rises but he was wrong. All he knows is that he could hear the birds chirping among their lewd voices.

Gemini thrust into Fourth, slowly feeling the fatigue kicking in. He notices Fourth's phone lighting up. "Fourth. Someone's calling. Go get it." Gemini instructs.

Fourth groans and nods as he reaches for his phone. "F-Fuck! Aah haa." Fourth curses out as he picks up the phone. Fourth's body is not his own. The next thing he knew, he accidentally ended the call.

Gemini dives inside of Fourth, releasing whatever he has left, inside of Fourth. Gemini knew that the sound of birds chirping is a sign to stop. He knows that no one would call early in the morning. It is his queue stop as he feels the ache creeping on his body.

Gemini walks over to his phone on the study table. He realizes that Phuwin is calling him. "Hello?" Gemini greets.

"Are you guys alright? We are on the way to your place now. Tay and New should be reaching soon." Phuwin's voice sounds worried.

"Yeah we're fine? Why? What happened?" Gemini asks.

"Tay called Fourth. He heard Fourth screaming and cursing before putting down the call. He thought you guys were fighting or someone broke in." Phuwin answers. "Did something happen?"

Gemini looks down onto his body, then at Fourth who is fast asleep. He did not expect for Fourth to fall asleep right after he pulls out of him. Gemini could tell from the marks on their body, something definitely happened. "Um... Something did happened." Gemini answers softly.

"Ha! I think I know what it is. I'm on the way." Phuwin replies before putting down the phone.

Gemini rushes to Fourth and pushes against his shoulder. "Fourth! Wake up. Our friends are on the way." Gemini calls out to the boy. "Fourth!"

Fourth groans and turns to the other side.

Gemini scratches his head. It's going to be unsightly and the room is not ideal for guest to be in. Just as Gemini wants to get a quick shower, he hears loud rapid knocking on his main door. "Fuck." Gemini curses out.

Gemini covers Fourth with the duvet up to his waist. He quickly grabs a robe and puts it on him. He rushes over to the door and opens it slightly, showing his face. He sees Tawan and Newwie with worry painted over their face. "You guys are here early." Gemini greets them.

"Are you guys alright? We heard Fourth cursing. We thought the both of you might have a fight?" Newwie asks.

"Is it alright if we come in?" Tawan asks.

Gemini reluctantly let them in. Tawan and Newwie enters, looking at Gemini. It's his first time that they see Gemini in a robe. "Sorry if we're disturbing you. Where's Fourth?" Tawan asks.

"Uh..." Gemini scratches his back. The robe fell off his shoulder, revealing part of Gemini's chest. "He's sleeping right now."

Tawan and Newwie notices the marks on Gemini's chests. "Your chest. What happened?" Tawan asks.

Newwie know what they were. He slaps Tawan on his side. "I'm so sorry. We didn't know you were having sex. I thought Fourth was in trouble." Newwie apologizes.

"It's fine. We just finished." Gemini answers. Just as Gemini is about to close the main door, Phuwin and Pond appears. Gemini internally curses. He did not expect so many people to appear right after they finish.

"Hello, I believe a congratulations are in order." Phuwin greets.

"Wait. You knew that they were having sex?" Newwie asks.