Chapter 17.

Fourth takes out his phone and snaps a picture of Gemini making breakfast from the back. "Hey, Gem. Can I post this picture of you? You look really good here and you can't see your face. At least people won't know who you are." Fourth asks.

"Why would you want to post that? I'm just cooking. There's nothing magnificent about it." Gemini answers.

"Well, I really want to show you off to my social media." Fourth persuades.

"Fine. Don't expect me to download social media to just see that picture you posted. I'm too old for that kind of thing." Gemini gives in to Fourth. "I really don't know  how you can indulge yourself in it."

"I don't usually post it but when it comes to you, I just want to show off." Fourth replies as he taps onto his phone and posted a picture of Gemini. "Don't worry. I make sure that no one will know it's you."

"We've known each other for so long and I realise that I've never posted a single picture of you." Fourth says to himself, wondering why he did not do it earlier.

"Other than showing me off, you want to show people that you're in a relationship with me right?" Gemini asks. "Even if I haven't agreed to anything yet."

Fourth keeps silent, thinking his next few words. Gemini caught his intentions. "No. I mean I'm still waiting but I haven't updated anything on my social media for so long, I thought the best picture to post would be you."

Gemini plates the dishes and brings it to the dining table. "So you're saying you don't want to be my boyfriend?"

"What. I did not say that. If I didn't then why would I still be here after a couple of months." Fourth answers.

"If you say so. By the way, I'm on my last paper tomorrow. What about you?" Gemini asks.

"Well. I have a paper tomorrow and on Friday. That makes Thursday a study day for me." Fourth replies. "Why?"

"You don't seem to be studying in my eyes." Gemini answers as he takes a seat. "Then I have some news for you tomorrow. You'll probably like it."

"Oh? Does it involve things to do on the bed?" Fourth asks, bouncing his brows.

"No. But you'll definitely like it. Come on and eat before it gets –" Gemini got interrupted by a phone call. He looks at the phone and then looks at Fourth. "Phuwin is calling me. Give me a while."

Gemini picks up the phone and set it to speaker mode. "Hello. I take it as you need some of my notes for tomorrow's paper?"

"No. Pond has me covered for that. We're asking you about the picture that Fourth posted on his social media. Are you guys finally a thing?" Phuwin asks.

Fourth couldn't help but put a smile on his face as he watch Gemini answer Phuwin.

"No. He just wants to update his social media and I happened to be in the picture. That's all." Gemini whines. "I thought you might call me regarding some questions not this kind of questions."

"Can't blame me. Fourth hasn't update anything in months and all of a sudden there's a picture of you. How am I supposed to know that you guys are still not a thing yet." Phuwin replies, irritated. "We have been waiting for months now and you have yet to make an answer for Fourth."

"Ugh. I'm putting down the phone."

"Wait –"

Gemini puts down the phone before Phuwin could say anything. Then, Fourth's phone starts ringing. "Let me guess. It's either Tay or New. They probably want to ask about the picture you posted."