Chapter 16*

Gemini got pushed onto the bed as Fourth crawls over him. Fourth claims Gemini's lips as his hands work on Gemini's belt buckle. Fourth could not wait any longer. He drags Gemini's pants off him and just as he is about to work on his own pants, he realizes that Gemini had already taken them off.

"Twice in a week. We're definitely advancing." Fourth comments as he pulls away from Gemini.

"You better not push your luck. I might change my mind unless you I get those lips of yours." Gemini replies.

Fourth quickly claim his lips in fear of losing his chance with Gemini. Fourth could feel Gemini's hands all on his chest, feeling every inch of his skin. Fourth raises Gemini's legs slightly as he position himself between Gemini's legs. He pulls away from Gemini's lips for a moment. "I'm going to try something new." Fourth informs.

"Do it." Gemini agrees. "Are you going to last till morning?"

Fourth let out a small laugh. "My stamina is not as good as yours but I'll make sure you'll enjoy it as much as that night."

It was as if Gemini heard Fourth's thoughts. Gemini hands him the bottle of lube. "Go slow. I'm not quite sure how it feels but if its you, I trust I can put my body in your hands."

Fourth knows how much weight those words are to Fourth. He did not expect Gemini to allow Fourth to have his body. He knows that it might not take long until he can finally claim Gemini his own. "I'll make sure to go slow." Fourth reassures Gemini. "But before that, I want to do something."

Fourth pecks kisses onto Gemini's neck as he unbuttons Gemini's shirt. As each button opens, he lower his kisses on Gemini's body. He notices the marks that he made on Gemini's body are disappearing. He makes a mental note to put it back again later.

When Fourth's kisses reaches to Gemini's pelvis, he squeeze a little bit of lube to Gemini's entrance, rubbing it with his fingers. Fourth grabs onto Gemini's shaft with one hand while the other massages his entrance.

Gemini did not know how to feel when it Fourth does that. It gives him a new sensation when he rubs against his entrance. Fourth licks his lips at the sight of Gemini's shaft before him. Fourth swallows down on Gemini's shaft, swirling his tongue around the head.

Gemini immediately throws his head back. "F-Fuck. Fourth. W-Where did you learn that?" Gemini asks as he looks down on Fourth working his mouth on his shaft. The sight of Fourth looks beautiful. He knew one day this would happen but he did not think that Fourth would still look good doing it.

Fourth slowly insert his index finger inside of Gemini, causing Gemini to twitch his body. Gemini bites onto his lower lip, refusing to give in to Fourth. He could feel Fourth touching the walls inside of him.

Fourth slowly inserts a second finger in, finding the sweet spot. Gemini lets out a small groan when Fourth massages onto a certain spot inside of him. He feels his body being filled with pleasure that he almost reach his orgasm. "F-Fourth." Gemini moans out. This must be how it feels right when Gemini hits Fourth's sweet spot inside of him.

Fourth tries his best to swallow Gemini's shaft as deep as he can as he massages Gemini's sweet spot. Gemini groans out as grabs onto the bed sheets. "F-Fuck. F-Fourth haa ahh c-coming." Gemini moans out.

Fourth bobs his head as much as he could, swirling his tongue around Gemini's head. All of a sudden, Gemini pushes his waist as deep as he can into Fourth's mouth. Fourth could feel the warm white liquid shooting down his throat. Fourth swallows every single bit of it, knowing full well that the next time he does this, Gemini is not going to give him the freedom to it.

He finally has a good taste of Gemini's essence. Fourth refuses to stop. He wants more out of Gemini. Gemini's body writhe, the sensation is too much for him to handle. Gemini surprise that Fourth's fingers can do so much. "F-Fourth. Y-You're killing me." Gemini stutters.