Chapter 25: Figure Out Your Feelings

Start from the beginning

There were many photos of Jaxon and Tiana from the shopping mall at Nashville, where they had first met, and from the VIP audience area, where Tiana was hugging Jaxon.

"She is not a relative of Jax, I have already double-checked."

"Is she the girl Jax is dating? I can't believe it! Is this girl Jax is dating and that is why he had to take help of soda to deal with his pain?"

The latest post he checked went viral as everyone started speculating that Tiana was his toxic girlfriend who mentally abused Jaxon, forcing him to take help of soda.

"So... Jaxon and Tiana, would you like to explain?" Cillian put on a demonic smile. "Because as you can see," he showed his phone where he was getting calls from the LM HR department, "I need to give some explanations as well."

"Cillian, I have no idea how this escalated so far—" Jaxon started to say, only to be interrupted by Cillian.

"Oh, so you had an idea this was surfacing?"

"Yeah. Fans noticed Tiana's hand from this morning's live show on social media and started speculating," Jaxon explained.

"And you didn't bother to let me know?" Cillian arched an eyebrow.

"I didn't think it would blow out of proportion like this," Jaxon reasoned.

Cillain shook his head in disappointment. "Don't you know how far the fans can go? It's not the first time their stalking skills have shocked us, now is it?"

Jaxon let out a defeated sigh. "I am sorry. I should have let you know."

"Right, you better not make this mistake again. Now," Cillian crossed his arms as he straight-up asked, "tell me, are you and Tiana dating?"

Jaxon glanced at Tiana and exchanged eye contact with her before replying to Cillian, "No. We are not. We are just friends."

"Okay, good. Let me talk to the HR department now, then get back to the board members. Oh, and Tiana, come with me. We will need you to write an official statement." Cillian went away to deal with the bombarding calls, and Tiana followed him.

"Wow, so much drama," Nora said and plopped down on the couch. "Maybe I should have brought popcorn."

"This is not a joke for us, Nora," Declan spoke up.

"Well, it won't be for me either when I am part of this band. Since I am not yet, I will just enjoy the drama," Nora shrugged, grinning.

"Seriously, I can't deal with you anymore, Nora," Jaxon spat out angrily. "I'm going to head out for some fresh air. Davian, let's talk after the performance tonight." With that, Jaxon left the suite.

###

"Great job on the performance, guys!" Ariel praised once everyone got back into the greenroom after their performance ended.

Jaxon high-fived her as he entered, followed by Aurora and Davian. She was cheerfully high-fiving them back, only to pause as Declan appeared.

Declan smiled, a teasing look on his face. "Will you reject my high-five as well?"

"Uhm..." Ariel realized how she was the one making their interaction awkward, so she quickly high-fived him and went to the dressing table to mindlessly fumble with some makeup items.

Declan chuckled as he thought, how cute!

Cillian walked into the greenroom with Nina and Tiana on his tails.

"Good job on a great performance, despite the tension between you guys," Cillian commented, eyeing Davian and Aurora. "Anyway, I arranged a small interview for you guys. Just chat with the paparazzi and clarify to them that Tiana is your social media manager and not a romantic partner to anybody, okay?"