Chapter 1: The First Destination

   Just twenty hours till B4U's first performance in Nashville!—Cillian was being driven crazy by the Love Musical higher-ups to update the fans with the latest news of B4U and especially their beloved Auvian.

"Why don't you hire a social media manager for B4U, Cillian?" Aurora proposed to her band manager, Cillian, feeling bad for the poor guy who had to be the one maintaining their band's account. "This is seriously stressing you out," she said in concern.

"It really is taking a toll on me, Aura," Cillian let out an exasperated sigh, then gave her a wry smile. "But it's not like I haven't thought about getting a social media manager before. Unfortunately, there isn't anyone trustworthy these days. For someone to update the fans, they have to keep tabs on you guys. It won't be good enough to hire someone with only content writing skills. What if they betray us and end up spreading bad words with misleading photos?" he asked.

"Then look for a B4U fan," Davian suggested as he stepped into the bus and heard their conversation. He kept his guitar aside and sat next to Aurora. In a casual movement, he placed his hand over hers. A smile formed on her face at his subconscious gesture. "A true fan would never betray us and spread bad words about us. In fact, I think they would do a good job at hyping up others since they would know what exactly a fan demands."

"It's all business in the end. Just make sure to sign an agreement, which would cause the other party to rethink a thousand times before uttering a single bad word about us," Declan added while lounging on the beanbag. Jaxon was fast asleep on the couch beside him.

"Dee is kinda vicious, isn't he?" Aurora playfully made a gesture to whisper to Davian but loud enough for Declan to hear, who just shot her an evil smile in return.

"B4U, LM has accepted our request!" Nina, the assistant band manager, squealed all of a sudden, standing up from her chair in excitement.

"Which one?" Aurora asked curiously.

"The one of having a personal stylist exclusively for this tour," Nina informed.

Aurora frowned a little. She didn't want a new stylist to ruin her look on her first tour. "I want Fiona, though. She understands what suits me."

Fiona had caught the flu just before the tour, that's why she couldn't accompany the group.

"Don't worry, Aura. This stylist might just be better," Davian tried to assure her.

"Aura, you silly girl. Do you think I would take such a risk before such an important event? I requested a famous stylist on social media. She is only eighteen, but her skills are top-notch. You will love her, trust me!" Nina chimed in.

"Will she be able to make it on time?" Declan asked, staring out the window absentmindedly. "We have our first performance tomorrow." Nashville was their first destination—the start of a challenging but thrilling journey.

"LM sent her on the jet already. She will reach here in about five hours, so don't worry, Dee."

Aurora's eyes widened in surprise at the length LM was going for their band. But then again, she probably shouldn't be surprised at this point. They were provided with everything they needed, after all.

"At least that's one thing less to worry about," Cillian sighed. "By the way, about this social media manager thing, if any of you have any trustworthy person in mind, let me know. Because I am going crazy by posting continuous updates on the page. Your fangirls are crazy." Then he narrowed his eyes at Aurora and Davian, muttering, "These Auvian shippers are crazier, I swear. They are obsessed with you guys."