Chapter 20: True B4U Hug

"We hope that the song we sang for Jax will help you realize how much he is beating himself up over this mistake and how much he regrets it. We all make mistakes at some point in our life, don't we? None of us is perfect. So doesn't Jax deserve a second chance? He's only a teenager like most of you," Declan said.

"We are not justifying his actions nor do we encourage it, but all we want is for y'all to give him another chance to correct his ways. He realizes his mistake and is really apologetic. He promised never to do this again," Aurora added. "Not to mention, he had already quit before that video got leaked. That video was intentionally misleading; he didn't drink soda that day. He was just tempted. Of course, we realize that's also wrong. But please, can't we all just forgive him for this?"

"Just so you know that we organized this without Jax knowing," Davian spoke up. "He didn't ask us to do this for him, but we wanted to because we care for him. B4U is nothing without him. I'm sure you guys know that as well. That's why we wanted to show you fans that Jax is going through a hard phase in life and we wish that you wouldn't be so harsh on him. Give him another chance for the sake of all the hard work he has put in for this band and our fans."

As they talked, the three of them couldn't see the bombarding supportive messages that were popping up on the live screen since Nina and Tiana were the ones managing the phone camera and account. But those two were smiling widely seeing the change of tides.

"If any one of you wants to show your support to Jax and think that he deserves a second chance, please vote on the website given in our official account. Your votes might save Jax's career. So please don't hesitate to vote in the poll. It will remain open until midnight only," Aurora explained.

After a few more parting words, they ended the live online session. Nina immediately received Cillian's call, which she had been ignoring ever since the live show started.

"Best of luck, Nina." Aurora gave her a tight-lipped smile.

"Let's hope Cillian leaves me alive," Nina mouthed before she exited the rooftop, as if she were going to gallons.

Aurora let out a big sigh as she put down her guitar. "Ariel, did you activate the website?"

"Yep. The votes are flooding in already," Ariel responded with a happy smile. "The website might crash."

Declan walked over to where she was sitting with her laptop and peeked at the screen. "Damn, those votes are looking real nice."

"I have enabled the comment section as well. Just look at these positive comments," Ariel grinned. "Jax will be so happy."

"Wow. You really are multi-talented. I thought I was going to have to fit in making the website on top of rehearsals. Never would have guessed you would know how to do it as well," Declan complimented, placing a hand on her shoulder.

"Please, it's no big deal," Ariel shrugged, not sure why she felt her cheeks growing hot. "This is the least I could do besides making new costumes for this performance. Y'all were up all night to prepare this song and rehearse it. Just look at the bags under all of your eyes."

"It's not like you slept like a log, either. You pulled an all-nighter as well to customize our outfits," Declan mentioned.

Aurora and Tiana exchanged a glance at the two of them flirting nonchalantly in front of everyone.

"Since none of us had a proper sleep, pretty sure Jax has slept our portion," Davian commented, and Aurora chuckled lightly.

"He was still sleeping when we left the suite. I wonder when he actually went to sleep," Aurora said. "Glad he watched our performance, though. He must have woken up just in time."

"Let's just hope he doesn't get mad at us for risking Tiana's job." Davian looked at Tiana with an apologetic look.

"Don't worry about it, guys. I will do as you said. If I am interrogated, I will tell LM that you guys stole my phone and I had no idea you were doing all this," Tiana quipped. "Since you are already in LM's rebel book, what's a little more rebellion?"

"True," Aurora agreed, smiling faintly. "By the way, great job decorating the rooftop like a stage, Tiana. You really got a sense for all this stuff."

"Thanks!" Tiana responded enthusiastically. "Too bad you guys couldn't book a proper performance place without Cillian's help. But I am just glad to be of help to my favorite band in the world. And for Jaxon, I would give my kidney, heart, and all the other organs. So this was a piece of cake compared to that."

They all laughed.

"I swear we will never get how a diehard fan girl's brain works," Davian chortled.

"Oops, I didn't mean to spill that. This secret was supposed to stay in my heart," Tiana bit her tongue at her silliness. "I just never know when to shut up." She slapped her forehead with her palm, disappointed. "Now you will think I'm a weirdo."

"You don't have to shut up around us. We might laugh at your antics, but we don't think you are a weirdo at all," Aurora said. "In fact, I think you might be an angel for our Jax."

Tiana blushed at that comment. She cupped her reddened cheeks and said, "Please, you are making me shy, Aura."

"As if I could. The only person who makes you feel shy is Jax," Aurora teased, causing Tiana to get even redder.

"I can't even deny that," Tiana expressed, covering her entire face with her palms.

Before they could tease her more, the rooftop door burst open, and Jaxon appeared.

"You guys..." Jaxon sniffled and ran over to hug Davian, who was standing the closest.

Davian couldn't help but laugh. "What are you, a baby? Why are you clinging to me and crying?"

"Iwahgruhugg," Jaxon mumbled incoherently.

"I don't know what in the world you just said right now," Davian frowned.

"He wants a group hug," Declan figured out naturally and joined in the hug with Aurora.

Jaxon crushed them with his arms, which made them laugh even more.

"Jax, we need to breatheeee," Declan groaned, which made Jaxon squeeze him tighter. "Why must we suffer like this after all that we have done for him?"

Ariel and Tiana were watching them fondly when Davian said, "Hey, you two should join in too."

The two girls exchanged an awkward glance.

"No, no, it's fine. It's a B4U hug. It's a tradition," Tiana reasoned.

"Yes, we don't want to intrude," Ariel said in sync.

"Like you said, it's a B4U hug. Since you guys are part of the band as well, you should come join us," Davian retorted.

"Exactly. Just because you guys don't appear on stage doesn't mean you aren't a part of us," Aurora added.

Jaxon once again mumbled something incoherently, which no one but Declan understood, probably.

Declan came forward and took both of their hands to bring them into the hug. "We aren't the only ones who want to suffer from lack of oxygen."

Tiana almost got teary-eyed from getting overwhelmed, while Ariel smiled ear to ear as she thought to herself, "So much for keeping my distance from them."

"I won't die from lack of oxygen. I'm going to die of too much happiness," Tiana managed to say through her tears. It was like a wild dream come true for her.

As they all huddled together, Jaxon hollered, "Now, this is a true B4U hug!"

"Thank God, your words are finally making some sense. It's like a fish was talking until now," Davian grumbled, and everyone laughed.