༺ 66. ༻

Felix and Ryujin went to the location and there Felix told them their next step. Felix sent Wooyoung back to his home where he found no trace of San. Once the goldsmith made the bracelet Felix took it and said..

"Thanks for your patience and cooperation, Sir. Your help is highly appreciated and forgive us if you feel humiliation or anything and here is your reward for helping us out" Felix said and give the man a bundle of cash at which the man's eyes pop out in shock. He gladly accept it and that's was all it takes to shut his mouth.

"Seung, please walk him out, carefully" he said and Seungmin nodded.

"Great, now all we have to do is to take this bracelet to Wooyoung Hyung" Felix said and give the bracelet to Jeongin, who just came back after doing his task.

"Ok, Felix, I am going back and will update you if I'll find something about Mr. Hwang" Ryujin said and went away from them.

Jeongin went to Wooyoung's house and knocked the door and to his surprise San was the one who came to open the door and behind him there's Wooyoung standing with a crying look on his face...

"What happened to you?" Jeongin directly ask question from Wooyoung.

"San Hyung, did you confront him or something?" "I didn't but I surely will if he didn't tell me where is his bracelet I gifted him"

"Ohh, that bracelet. San Hyung, you should be happy and proud that you got a lover like Wooyoung Hyung.. he never take that bracelet off.. he loves it too much.. it was me who told him to take it off when we were baking cookies in my house so it won't get dirty and he forget it in my house and here I am to give it back to hyung" Jeongin made a story at which San raised his brow but his emotions came to normal one when he literally saw a bracelet in Jeongin's hand.

He give it to Wooyoung and winked...

"Now, don't hurt my Hyungiee" he said and walks off before mouthing 'take care from here'.

San thanked God internally that his lover is not the one who was at the crime scene.. he was about to apologize when..

"Don't talk to me until you really feel sorry"
......................

Hyunjin came back home with Yeji and Chan where Jisung, Changbin and Minho were already in the living room waiting for them.

"Hyun! Finally! You came back" He saw Felix running down from upstairs.

He pecked Felix's forehead and sit down on the couch while Lix was on his lap.

"Seungmin and Jeongin is missing, Hyun" He pouted wanting both of them to come here.

"Call them and tell them to come here" he answered and pecked his nape... finally he didn't flinch.

"Call Ryujin too, Lix, pleasee~" Yeji pleaded and who's Felix to say no. He was looking for this opportunity. He agreed and after some minutes they are at Hyunjin's mansion's door.
......................

"Chan Hyung, the doctors said he was injected a dangerous disease since month, after the day we got a message of him missing, but right now he is perfectly fine.. and he also said that someone was there who treats him well that's why he is not affected by any of the disease" San said once he came with Mingi's report in his hand. Chan called him to come here.

"Woww! Just wow! First, someone kidnapped him, injected him and now they also treats him well and send back to us?! The kidnapper is so much kind-hearted" Jisung sarcastically said.

"It could be two different people" Chan said.

"But why would someone wants to involve in our business?" Minho asked.