༺ 44. ༻

Hyunjin entered the house when he saw Felix roaming back and forth on the same line, looks like waiting for someone, hands crossed and when he noticed Hyunjin's presence, he ran and hugged him tightly, wrapping his hands around his neck while Hyunjin hugged back and wrapped his hands around the petite waist of his husband, tightly, resting his chin on Lix's shoulder while tears following both of their eyes like river flow from mountains.

After some passing minutes, after gaining some comfort from their favourite places (their embraces), they backs off, still not leaving each other just looking in each other eyes filled with tears, still holding on each other. The distance between them vanished and the plump lips touched the heart shaped ones and vise versa

The kiss was filled with love, pure love from both side. Tears flowing from both of their eyes, feeling loved from each other. Hearing a coughing sound from the entering Jisung after he park the car, they still didn't leave each other and tears flowed more. After a whole more passing minute in bliss they leave each other lips.

"Looks like everything is fine, now" Jisung whispered to himself but they heard.

Hyunjin smile looking at Felix while Felix look at the standing Jisung who was grabbing his phone in his hand.

"Thanks, Ji" Hyunjin thanked him for dropping him home. "Shut up, idiot" Jisung said and hug his besties before turning back to the gate to leave but he stopped and say...

"I had to play my role but you guys solved it before my entry" he stomped his feet jokingly, making them laugh a little. "Jokes apart but just stay happy like that and never ever let the third person enter in your life to ruin your beautiful relationship neither to solve things between you both. Solve every little matter like you did now. Never let any other one come in between you both" Jisung then hugged them again.

"Now, don't you both dare to fight!" He scolded them and leave smilingly.

Once they see off him and Hyunjin turn around to look at his husband and found a cute Felix, holding his ears, doing sit-ups as in apology.

Hyunjin holds him by gripping his arms and kiss his forehead at which tears started escaping his eyes again "sorry... I'm sorry" he mumbled but Hyunjin just shut him with a peck.

"Don't cry" Hyunjin made him cry more after showing too much care after the fight too. He didn't even change a bit. Felix thought.

"Sorry, Hyunieee. I was stressed and said very very very hurtful things and made you cry, I am a bad husband, Jinnieee. Forgive me, please Hyun-" and again he got cut by the familiar pair of lips but this time not with a peck but with a kiss.. a kiss that can tell how much these two idiots love each other.
The kiss was passionate and filled with love.

"I understand now stop crying or else you will see" Felix let out a cry chuckle.

"No, Hyunjiniee. I am really upset on myself. I made you cry. I hurt you. I said a lot of hurtful words. I don't deserve your lov-"