༺ 15. ༻

"Felix, Are you fi- ohh! Minho, you are here" the door of Felix's room burst open and a concern Hyunjin showed up...

Hyunjin saw how Felix is resting his head on Minho's thigh while Minho is sitting on the bed and caressing Felix's hairs. He feels jealousy hitting him again but Minho is Felix's blood related brother.... Why he feels jealous bcoz of this?

Denial is a big problem. (Just a reminder)

"Ohh Hyunjin, you are done with your class, too fast" Minho said, knowing well, but still he wanna see how Hyunjin will react. Felix was looking at Minho, throwing daggers from his eyes, that if he knew why he even ask.

"Yeah, I had to attend it but I didn't" Hyunjin said which make Felix and Minho laugh but they didn't, they don't wanna embarrass him.

"Why?" Minho asked slyly, looking at Hyunjin with his brows raising upward.

"Uhh- shut up, Min" Hyunjin is embarrassed when he saw Felix pursing his lips like he is suppressing his laugh so he just shut Minho up and walks out of the room.

When they make sure Hyunjin is away from the room... They burst into a loud laughter.

"Fine, Lix, I am going to talk to him then I will go home... Okay?"

"Ok, Hyung, take care"....

"Hyunjin?"

"Yeah, Come inside, Min"

"You are painting?"

"Yup!"

"What happen?"

"Nothing"

"Don't lie, you paint when you are stress or when something bothers you"

"Why you know all my secrets?"

"Not all"

Minho said and Hyunjin understood what Minho is talking about ....

"Is there something you wanna discuss?"
Minho asked

"Yeah, actually, there is"

"I am all ears"

"You know what Min, since that marriage occured... we didn't talk much... We didn't share things like before... I hate lying to you but for now I wanna ask something"...

"What is it?"

"Can you tell me this... Not as Felix's brother but as my best friend, can you?"

"Ofc, I will, ... I will always be your best friend doesn't matter I am his brother... You will always be my bestie"

"Thanks Min"

"What do you wanna know?"

"Uhh-"

"Don't hesitate, just ask"

"You know, uhh- umm- about, leave it"

"You wanna know about Lix? Or something else?"

"You are right, but there are some more things I wanna know"

"What is it?"

"Actually, you are right... but not now... Maybe some other time"

"Okay, just make yourself comfortable"

"I am, with you I am always comfortable, man"

Then they talk about some stuffs and Minho leaves after sometimes ....

..........

Its night and Felix didn't come out of his room, didn't know how to face Hyunjin....