༺ 60. ༻

Boss! We have found Mr. Hwang and also we find out who is that unknown guy.

As expected! Who is him?

He is an espionage agent of any one of the Mafia Gang working here.

Espionage agent?

Yes!

From which gang? We should send him back.

We are working on that but we found out that his name is Mingi.

Mingi? I thought I listened that name somewhere.

Where?

I don't remember. I will think then I'll tell you if something comes up in my mind.

Okay.

Call NIKI and ask this from him.

Why do you trust him? Even when you knew he is not working for us.

He is. For me. What about Mr. Hwang?

We will need you for the rescue.

I'll be there.

..................

Everyone was in the living room was sitting and chilling when Changbin got a call, gaining everyone's attention.

He came back and look here and there "Yunho called" he said while looking first and when he didn't find someone odd, he speak up.

"And what did he say?" Chan asked yet he didn't answer and thought of he should really said this or not.

"It's okay to say that everyone knows about us" Yeji said when she noticed Changbin eyes stopped on Ryujin. She assured and Changbin sighed then said..."He said they couldn't find him"

"Oh" Minho sighed in defeat but will he ever accept it. Of course not!
"We'll find out the way" he added afterwards.

"Like I am not understanding who the heck wants him?! I mean Hyunjin's stepmom did something but she is no more now so who the heck is after these things?!" Han said throwing punches and kicks in air like he just wanna beat the shit outta that person who is doing these.

"Calm down, Han. It can be her men or someone related to her. She is no more doesn't mean she was not after these things" Hyunjin said calming his bestie down.

"Hyun, I agree with your statement but don't you think Han is also right? What if it's someone else? And you remember that she didn't die coz she wants to nor we have any hand in her death. How can a person be dead so sudden? And Dad is missing too" Yeji said looking at Hyunjin, gaining some real attentions, Ryujin caresses her back to calm her down.

"Isn't they said she died because of the engine of her car burst and she burnt in that fire? And about your dad, Jungkook Hyung, San, Yunho, HongJoong and our whole team is working on that, isn't it?" Minho asked confusing at her statement.

"I know but I don't know why that thought came. It feels like that" she replied.

"What about their son? I mean our stepbrother whom we never saw and know?" Hyunjin asked from Yeji who just shrugged her shoulders coz no one knows about the stepbrother.

Once they stop their conversation and look at the other people there who seems bored? Looks like it. Who seems bored with their conversation.

"Aren't you guys too much comfortable with saying these things in front of us?" Suddenly Ryujin throw a question.