༺ 53. ༻

Bold is about the step mom.
........................><...........................

"Haha, finally... I won!" She said laughing evilly and sipping her cocktail, sitting in Mr. Hwang's one of the car.
"He thought he can win from me, huh! How naive!"

"Mam, mam" The car stop with a loud screeching and her man worriedly called her.

"What?"

"There is a problem inside the engine... we have to get out of the car or else it can burst and we all can die" She got worried after listening the panicking voice of her butler.

"What?!" She yelled and start finding Hyunjin's mansion keys which she mistakenly dropped while panicking.

But Luck Can't Be On Your Side Everytime, Right?

"Yes, ma-" The answer cut when it blast with a loud sound of exploding, all the pieces of cars flew in the sky and hit on the ground.

***********************

"Can't you be serious for a minute, Lixie?" Hyunjin said trying to band-aid Lixie's arm which already flow a pool of blood.

"But it really is not hurting, Hyunieee. I am fine" Felix said, wiping Hyunjin's tears with his free hand.

"You are not! How can it not hurt when I know how much a single small cut hurt and it's fuckin a deep one!" Hyunjin can't help but yell just to try hiding his emotions that he's not crying but who'll tell him that Felix knows his each and every move.

Felix pursed his lips not wanting Hyunjin to cry more because of him. While the other four are adoring them from a bit far and Changbin was driving.

Hyunjin kissed his knuckles after bandage.
"Please, don't do something like this ever again" He muttered and look upwards at Felix who was already looking at him fondly. Lix bend downwards and peck Hyunjin's tears away then kiss him in front of them all but it was short yet passionate. Felix pulled away and whispered "Don't worry baby, I'll make it up to you at night" then winked making Hyunjin smile at his silliness with tears glistening in his eyes.

The whole drive Hyunjin didn't leave Felix not even for a single second and finally, they reached home, Hyunjin's Mansion.

"Seungmin, Jisung, lead them towards their room and make sure to stay safe. We'll handle here" Minho whispered lightly, enough to all of them to here. They can see pairs of eyes examining them as they were none other than Old Lady's Toads. 🐸

Jisung and Seungmin leave for their room and lock the door while Minho, Changbin and Chan stay downstairs. But out of sudden a loud sound of something breaking came and Hyunjin can't help but went downstairs to help them and Jisung followed him while Felix didn't stop them and let them go. He knows nothing gonna happen soooo~

Once they left Seungmin went and lock the door again so now him and Lix are together yet alone.

"So?"

"Nothing, Minnie. Chill" Felix said looking carefree.

"What about Jeongin? I didn't see him in these two days"

"He is doing fine. I told him that Changbin Hyung is missing him yet he is not showing up but he is fine"

"And what's the last time you two talked?"

"Earlier in the morning"

"Ohh-"

Their chitchats came to a full stop when Chan knocked the door.