༺ 55. ༻

"what happened?" Minho asked when Chan shockingly cut the call and slide his phone inside his pocket.

"She died" He answered while looking at them blankly.

"Who?" 00z asked in unison.

"Your step-mom" He answered looking at Hyunjin and that's when all their face become pale.

"What? How?"
"I don't know. Open the news channel, it's on air"

"Wh-" he cut his own words with a sigh and they say together while watching news.

"It's shocking for everyone to know that Korea's famous businessman's wife found dead in her burned car. The face is not clear since the body is badly burn but we got to know about her from her one servant whom the police found badly burn but alive. How sad it is that Mr. Hwang is missing and his wife is no more! It is famous all around Korea that Hwang family have two heirs to settle their business but is not in good relationship among each other......" 

"Why the fuck they are dragging Yeji in it?! I'm the one who is not on good terms with my family, Yeji always help me doesn't mean they should drag her in between and throw rubbish on her character! And where the fuck is dad?! Why is he missing?!" Hyunjin shouted in frustration.

"Hyunjin, calm down. First, relax then we'll think what's gonna do next. Just keep your tits calm for some minutes" Chan said giving him a glass of water.

"There is nothing to calm my tits, Hyung-"

"He is here!" Minho stated holding Lix from his shoulder then push him towards Hyunjin to calm his tits down.

"And why the hell you are even frustrated? You are not on good terms with your father. You were praying that she'll die because of what she always made you feel, You should be happy that she died and that's what she deserve after all" Jisung determined while trying to help his sunshine twin in calming Hyunjin's tits down.

"I don't care about her... But I care about my father. I know what he did to us was wrong but after all the things he is my father, my biological father! I'm his blood. How can I not worry about him?! He is my fuckin father! And above all I care about Yeji! She never deserve the fuckin titles the media is giving her! I can't see anyone throwing rubbish on my sister for fuck sake! I'm already fed up with my life! Now, what the hell is going on!" He frustratingly said while pulling his hair in frustration.
There was someone who look over at someone at did some gestures.

"Hyunnnniee, calm down. No one will gonna throw rubbish on Yeji. She is the sweetest person after all. She did nothing wrong and the world will know it and if talking about your father then you guys can find him, after all you run a fuckin Mafia gang then why not?" Felix said trying to make make Hyunjin relax.

"But Yej-"

"Hyunjin, Yeji is not a child. She is a strong, independent woman. She knows how to treat someone. She can handle this on her own and I'm not saying that you should not think about her. Think about her but don't forget that she is a sister of a freaking not so heartless Mafia boss and is a Mafia Queen herself!" Changbin stated cutting Hyunjin off.

"What?!" The three maknaes yell in unison.

"Yeji too?!" Lix and Seungmin asked.

"Yes" that was Chan answered them while connecting dots of the situation.

"And what about Dad?" Hyunjin asked.

"We'll find him together" Minho said patting his head.

.

.

.

"Fuck it! I don't wanna listen any bullshit now! Throw those hoes away my house!" A lady yell on call, coming inside Hyunjin's mansion gaining everyone's attention with his bossy voice, looking drop dead gorgeous, the dominant aura of her, the dominant voice made everyone shiver yet proud.