༺ 29. ༻

(sorry in advance✌️)

🐥🥟....

Hyunjin was busy in eating the younger's lips while Felix is busy in moaning under the older's touch.

"-Jinn~" Felix moan Hyunjin's name and ofc, hyunjin love it. The way Felix is squirming under him.. The way Felix is trying to not loose control but Hyunjin has no mercy.

Hyunjin hummed in response while tracing his big fingers on Felix's bare back.

"We- ahh~ are nhot-hmmahh~ home-ghhh" the words rolled out of his mouth, shattered.

Hyunjin was busy in making younger please when he replied making Felix shocked "doesn't matter, all it matters is we are together".

Felix didn't reply and Hyunjin again took the lead.

The older is sucking, biting and licking on the younger's neck after founding the sweet spot. One hand wrapped around his waist and the other was roaming inside his shirt. Felix's hands on Hyunjin's thighs, gripping tight.

"Jin~ I am -not comf-ortable this w-ay~" Felix said moaning.

Hyunjin backs off of his neck and told him to get up a bit then slip under him (means on the driver seat) and making him sit on his lap while facing him.

At this point, Felix is looking like a child, sitting on his lap. But who knows the sinful desire he is hiding in his little brain.

Felix sitting on his lap, wrapping his hands around his neck while Hyunjin's hands are holding his tiny waist. Staring in each other eyes with full lust yet love. Hyunjin's lips turning into a smirk looking at what mess he painted on the boy's neck and on those full heart shaped lips which are now swollen by all the hungry kisses while Felix's lips are waiting for the older to catch them by his own plump ones.

"Comfortable now?" Hyunjin asked holding the boy's jaw and pulling him closer by his waist and now Felix is a centimeter away from Hyunjin's crotch.

"Y-yeah" He replied shyly.

Yeah, ofc, He has sinful desires but he also has some shame... *No Offense* 😂

(Don't be too much busy in reading smut bro, make some noise😜.... Na, na, not that one, I am talking about comments) (⁠。⁠•̀⁠ᴗ⁠-⁠)⁠✧.

And that is too much waiting.... He is waiting for Hyunjin to make a move but he is busy in smirking and looking at the boy on his lap with his cat piercing eyes, teasing the younger by making him wait and checking his patience. And Felix is waiting.... Waiting.... Still waiting.... Now, the patience is going away and he....

Attack on the older's lips, kissing the shit outta him. And the kiss began to get steamy and full of hungriness of lust and start sucking on it and sometimes bite on them and still Hyunjin didn't kiss back and smirking even more wider and Felix didn't gave up when the confidence rise in him... He put his one hand in between themselves, on Hyunjin's crotch, the boner he create, and start roaming his hands here and there .... But still Hyunjin didn't bulge and it is making the younger fuming in anger... Not that anger but the thing... (Aishh! Idk how to describe... You all are too much sensible that I know y'all will understand)

Felix backs off of kiss as he need to breathe ofc. He look at the older one and all he see is that he is smirking playfully and looking at the younger one with a playful smile tug on his lips.

Felix is now burning in anger that he decide to get off of his lap and sit on passenger seat, stopping the sinful moments they were about to go.

But Hyunjin stop him from going further away by holding his inner thigh and waist, which sends chills down his spine.