༺ 4. ༻

"Now you both can kis-"

"STOP THE WEDDING RIGHT NOW!" A handsome looking young guy, reached there, Brown orbs shining in the Bright light but full of anger.

"Minho" both boys whispered. Both were shocked, Hyunjin because he thought that Minho is angry coz he didn't even tell him about his wedding or didn't attend his call last night. Felix because he didn't thought that Minho will come here, the wedding destination, and he is too early here, Is his flight is of morning?

And suddenly someone pulled off the red sheet from the banner.

Everyone looked there and Hyunjin again got a 440 Walt shock.

"F-felix" Hyunjin again whispered but this time in disbelief.

But Felix didn't even act surprised, he knew that.

"Hyunjin .... Felix" They heard someone called their name and that someone is none other than Jisung and Seungmin.

Jisung and Seungmin knows that Felix is gonna married today but to Hyunjin? Ohh! It's surprising.

"What is happening Lee?" Mr. Hwang asked from Mr. Lee who was standing there silently. Felix's mother is scared, she don't know what will happen now, who told his elder son about all this? How is he too early when he had to come from the night flight?

"Minho-ya, what are you doing? Everyone one is here, stop all these drama" Mr. Lee didn't reply to Me. Hwang but straight went to Minho and whispered to him. But Minho is careless about his reputation or Lee's reputation, he only focused on his Brother and Bestie.

"You both, come with me" He didn't say something to his father but points to these two shocked guys.

Minho said and turn to walks off and held Seungmin's hand who was standing beside him and take him with himself. Felix already ran to his brother, he knows Minho is angry and he has to fix all these. Felix saw Jeongin and two boys too, Chan and Changbin, on his way.

As Hyunjin start to went towards Minho his dad hold his hand and eyed him like he is not giving him permission to leave but man he only cares of his besties and the relation they had.

He jerked off his dad's hand and take Jisung with him, so his dad can't do anything to Jisung.

★........……………★

Minho went outside and all of them follow him.

"Hyung"
"Minho"

Felix and Hyunjin both said at the same time.

Minho didn't reply so all of them just sit silently in the car.

Minho stop the car at xxxxxx place. There are few people around.

"Now tell me what happened? How can you guys- ughh! And you'll didn't even told me about all these" Minho stated

"I-" Minho cut hyun and lix off

"Seungmin, Jisung you both go first. I would like to talk to you in person, Felix"

"Hyung, Felix told us about his wedding and he was upset because he didn't even know whom he is going to marry coz your parents didn't even told him about that and he was all confuse and sad about this and about Hyunjin we didn't know anything" Seungmin said coz jisung didn't know Minho well, so that's why, he just know that Minho is Felix's brother and nothing more.

"And what about you Hyunjin?" Minho asked

Hyunjin first look at Jisung and saw that Jisung divert his face to another side 'maybe he is sad'.