༺ 69. ༻

"ohh c'mon Yeji, why would someone even want to help us? People always want to destroy us not help though.. since when you're thinking someone is helping us?" Hyunjin snapped at his sister who is just trying to speak facts.

"Jin, maybe Yeji is right... and I am also feeling like someone is really helping us.. it could be someone..like your admirer or som-" and Hyunjin didn't let Chan complete his sentence when he burst out laughing at the word 'admirer'.

"Stop being ridiculous, Hyung. My admirer? Huh? The fuck? In my entire life all I did is make enemies.. why would someone admire me???" Minho look at him in disbelief like these guys present here don't admire him or what? Or what about Felix? Does he not admire him..

"Bro- are we all joke to you?" Minho asked "we all and Lix and the maknaes admire you... Freak! My parents, I mean your in-laws admire you too, duh!.. what does it mean why would someone admire you? Why would they not?"

"Huh? Min, you need sleep" he said and put his hand on Minho's shoulder "you all are with me... Lix, maknaes and your parents are  at their respective home.. they don't even know the abcd of Mafia shits!"

"I meant to say.. they admire you"

"I know.. but I'm talking about the one who is behind these shits and it's none of them" he said shrugging his shoulder..

"Shut up! You both! Stop bullshitting around and get out" Chan scolded them when they didn't stop bickering and isn't coming out of the car since they reached the location with the help of Chan's driving.

"Stay alert, anything could happen" Hyunjin said and lead them towards the old house. He kicked the door lightly and to his surprise the door was open.

And they saw something they didn't expect to see... Mr. Hwang was seated on a chair, dress fully in suit, the shoes, his hairstyle and is looking like he is peacefully sleeping.

"What kind of kidnapper wants his victim to be this much dashing?" Changbin said making them snapped out of their thoughts..

"Not gonna lie, Hyunjin, your dad is looking more handsome than you" adding fuel to fire, Jisung said at which Hyunjin glared him.

"The kidnapper got some good sense of fashion" Yeonjun said making Minho and Chan chuckle.

Yeji, despite of listening their blabbering ran to his dad and tears dripped down her eyes when she saw light rope marks on his dad's hands. "Dad" she whispered trying to wake him up. Hyunjin immediately ran to her and said "don't. Let him be like that. We'll talk to Dad when we'll get home" he said and wipe her tears and told them to look around.

And once again to their surprise, they saw a black jeep drove away from the back door and inside it there were some people wearing all black from head to toe, their face also covered with a mask, sitting from which two of them were doing thumbs up then wave their hands at them, looks like trying to say byeee.

"I swear they were not the kidnappers, they are the one who helped us" Chan said trying to understand them the fact but these shitheads didn't listen.

"Ohh Hyung, look what it is!" Soobin exclaimed at which all of them rush to him to saw what he is trying to show..

"There was a picture attached with a knife on the clip board"

"Whose picture it is?"

"Don't know"

"E-eomma?!" Yeji said looking at the picture.. Hyunjin ran to her when he heard what his sister just blurted out. He snatch the picture of her from Yeji's hand and his mind goes blank...

"How did your mother died?"

"No. Not your step mother.. I meant to say, your biological mother"