༺ 46. ༻

Not proofread!

How the heck this shit get 35k+ views!?

Thanks to everyone here!

Lots of love for y'all 😘💓

💙💔🤍

🤷🏻‍♀️

.......

Mam? A man came inside Hwangs Mansion and referred to The so called Mrs. Hwang.

Yes? What news made you come to me?

It's......

Really?!

Yes, Mam. I hear that with my own ears.

Fucking Yes! Now no one is in my way to let me take what I want! The old lady aka step mom yelled in happiness and poured two glasses of wine to celebrate this news.

You sure it is not any trap? The young guy, who was quite since that discussion start, asked while sipping his wine.

No way! That can't be a trap. Your father knows how to do this work and that fuckin guy knows that if he will not agree on this deal, he will have to pay a lot for that!  She claimed while sipping her wine and enjoying the moment.

If you say so, Mum.

I want to throw a party! The lady said.

......

Eight Normal People

C

han: Guys!

Minho: .

Seungmin: yes? Grand Pa.

Chan: Did you all hear Mr. Hwang is throwing a party tomorrow night?

Changbin: WTF!?

Jisung: Go and Enjoy and do tell her I am not coming. The lady who made my best friends life miserable, I can't! I can't go and see her. If I go I will ended up tearing her body in two pieces or maybe find his secret son too and kill him like his mother🤷🏻.

Chan: Don't be Aggressive here.

Changbin: Control your wild shit! That's not the place!

Seungmin: wtf? What are you guys talking about?

Minho: it won't fit your small brain, Kim.

Seungmin: whatever. And I am not going to any fuckin party if Felix and Jisung is not coming.

Jisung: that's my bestie!

Seungmin: 😗

Chan: what about Minho and Changbin?

Minho: ofc not, if Hyunjin and Felix isn't going. But if they will I will.

Changbin: When no one is going wtf I will do there?

Chan: Where are the other 3?

Changbin: who knows? People are changing a lot these days.

Chan: stop Changbin! We know he is not like that. Maybe there is a reason. Try to understand.

Changbin: I understand. But how beautiful it is if he attended any of my calls! 😩

Minho: Hyunjin and Felix both are not attending any of my calls. I am going theirs. Try calling them, please. I don't think they are fine. I am getting mixed feelings about them