༺ 58. ༻

"Yeonjun?" Beomgyu whispered shockingly. He holds Felix's arm and drag him a bit far "Lix, what he is doing here?"
"Whom?" "Yeonjun"
"He is Hyunjin's cousin" "What? Then I can't be here I should go" he said taking some steps backwards.

"No. You can't go" Lix said stopping him from going further and seeing their little conversation Wooyoung came who was talking to Jeongin before.

"What happened?" "He wants to go" "why?"
"Gosh! I just don't want to meet him" and Felix tells him the whole conversation... "You aren't going anywhere and if something happened we are here to beat his ass up, okay? Now come" Wooyoung said dragging him again forward with Lix's help. "You have to stay strong and that's it" Lix said and Beomgyu feel defeated.

"Guys, shall we?" Jeongin asked getting impatient.

"Yup!"

"Come on, Baby" Hyunjin called Lix and he tug on his big veiny hands. Minho holds Jisung's hands and went in. Other boys and two girls followed them after. Yeonjun look at Beomgyu for a second and roll eyes on Wooyoung who was holding Gyu from his waist to make him feel safe and went in leaving two guys outside who followed afterwards.

The seating arrangements:

Hyunjin saw the worried look on Lix's face

Hyunjin saw the worried look on Lix's face. He nudged him lightly and spoke in his ear lightly "everything's fine? You are looking worried" and Felix give him a tight smile "yup! Everything is fine" he assured and Hyunjin nodded leading him towards their seat.

They were sitting and enjoy their time freely until Felix saw Beomgyu's anxiety didn't help but it got worse when Yeonjun stares at him for a good amount of time.

Gyu was looking here and there trying to make it normal but nothing is helping, it feels like everything turns against him, feels like he is in a cage and Felix is seeing all the things, examining each and everything.

Hyunjin noticed Felix is not enjoying the movie I stead he is looking somewhere else? He thought and look at where Felix is watching and saw something that was not supposed to be happen but it did.

Yeonjun look at Gyu again and wink at him making the anger inside him to float in his nerves back and forth yet the sweats start forming around his neck and forehead.

Felix tightened his fist and tried hard to control himself from bursting in the public place. He doesn't like how he is treating Beomgyu and how Beomgyu is not feeling well because of him, how the Beomgyu who was excited for the meet up is now wanting to go back because of him, because of his bad memories.

Hyunjin put his hands on Felix's tightened fist, trying to control his anger but he didn't knew no one can be able to control his anger till now. Once he saw it was not helping in decreasing the younger's anger, he caressed his back. Lix look at him and Hyunjin didn't say anything but their eyes met and make an intense eye contact that the things they want to say from their mouth is now solved from their eyes meeting.