Chapter 16

After I descended the stairs, Sam was waiting for me and appeared to be having a serious conversation on his phone because he did not see me approaching

I had a file of my documents in my hands, my hair was left straight with the partition in the middle, and I was wearing black pants and a black shirt with a few buttons left open in the front that I tucked in

Though he seemed preoccupied with his call, I thought I would receive the compliment.

I caught Ara playing in the middle of the hallway, and as soon as she realized I was watching her, she let out a loud squil, went to her knees, and eventually crawled towards me, surprising me with a shock of her own.

"Samuel!!"
After listening to my squil, he quickly ended the call and came over to me, worriedly examining me from head to toe.

"What? Why are you staring at me that way?"
"Why did you scream? Did something hurt you? What happened?"

He spoke while cupping my face.
I said, "Ara happened."He turned to face her as soon as she squilled again."

He simply stood there, startled, staring at her, but he quickly ran over to pick her up and start kissing her, causing her to burst into giggles.

He continued to kiss her forehead and tickle her stomach with his nose, causing her to giggle. "Ohh, my princess started crawling, haan, yes baby, you started crawling, my ara started crawling," he exclaimed.

"Are you kidding me? My baby is going to walk soon," I said, clapping her hands. "I can not believe she crawled now, soon she will walk also," she said.

"We are going to celebrate Ara's first crawl, we are going to vroom right, Ara, you want to join dadda on vroom huh?"

He asked her, and she squirmed, hugging his neck and nodding her head.

"We are going to celebrate Ara's six months and her first crawl tonight."

"All right, but we are running late right now,"
We do not want you to arrive late on the first day of the interview and ruin your impression, so get going. I gave a head nod.