Chapter 7

Authors pov:

They arrive at their destination after spending fifteen hours in the air.As in each instance where Samuel held Avantika close while she held the infant. He instructed his guards to pack their belongings in the trunks and start the car as soon as possible because paparazzi were waiting outside the airport to take pictures of them. However, before they could do so, the guards were already seated in cars that had begun to drive toward their home.

The infant was asleep the whole time Avantika was traveling in silence.
Samuel assumed that she must be tired because she was silent, but he was blind to the internal turmoil that was eating away at her. He was glad that things were going a little better than they had been, and he made a self-promise to himself that he would stop at nothing to make her happy and show her his undying love.

Avantika was shocked and went, "Aww," but she did not say anything when the car pulled through the gates and they were facing the enormous mansion.

Specifically, he opened the door for her after they got out of the car while continuing to keep his hand on the door frame.

He led her to the mansion's door, where his mother was waiting for them and holding a pooja thali to greet them.

Avantika pov:

His mother was staring at me with admiration and affection. When I was almost at the door, she completed my arti by drawing a tika on my forehead, my baby's forehead, and Samuel's forehead as well.(She applies red oil to our foreheads.)

Then she asked me to touch my feet to a pitcher (kalash) that was filled with rice.

Her efforts overwhelmed me beyond measure.
"Come on in, honey." She gave me a comforting hug and called inside. I was just numbly standing there.

"Oh my goodness! You are truly lovely, and this little angel is just as lovely as her mother despite her tiny size."

"Oh, my Samuel is so fortunate to have you. May God grant you a happy married life and everything happiness has to offer." As she said this, she kissed each of our three foreheads. I was still standing there feeling numb.Samuel observed that I was not responding, so he said, "Oh, she is tired mom, you know long flight and all."

"Very well, my love. I will send your dinner to your room. Go take a nap; you must be tired."

I nodded and leaned down to touch her feet, but she stopped me, saying, "No, no dear, you are my daughter; you should hug me instead of touching my feet, like daughters do with their mothers, and my blessings are always with you."

She kissed my knuckles, held my hand, patted my back, and insisted that I leave the room.

"This is your room, or rather, our room. The baby's crib is here, and all of your clothes are already in the closet. The rest of your stuff can be put away tomorrow; I will instruct the maids to put it in and."

"Samuel, could you please explain why we are staying in one room?" I interrupted him while he was speaking.

Since we are a couple, the husband and wife reside in the same room, correct? My mother has done all of the prep work, so.

"Husband and wife, really? You think we will live like a couple just because you have been making fun of me the entire time? You believe that I will forget everything this quickly. You killed not only my husband, whom I loved too much, but also my child's father!I prodded my forefinger against his chest and said, "You killed our family, who once would have lived happily ever after, but you destroyed everything."

"You still believed that we could move on and live in a single room, forgetting everything! You believed that I would forgive you quickly, but remember that I vowed never to allow you to experience happiness.I am going to completely ruin your life. Mark my words, Mr. Samuel Bacardi, you will regret getting married to me."