Chapter 3

Avantika :

"Etna andhera kyu hai yahapar me,kaha hu aur.meri puri body pain kar rahi ,mano kisi truck se takrai me ."
(Where am I , why it is so dark in here , my whole body is paining like hell as if I had been hit by a truck )

"Truck ..truck..nahi truck nahi car ..
woh car accident... aarav..mera  baby ... nahiii..."
(Truck , truck ..No no no not truck the car ..that accident ...aarav ....my baby. .Nooo...)

I screamed as I opened my eyes and attempted to stand up, but my lower abdomen hurt so much.

Upon hearing my scream, the nurse hurried over and assisted me in sitting up, positioning a pillow behind my back for comfort.

"Nurse , mere pati,mera baby kaha hai? woh thik to to hai na? please..
bataiyana mujhe ."
(Nurse, where is my husband and my baby ? Are tgey all right , tell me ...)

"Please, ma'am, shant ho jaye, apki baby bilkul theek hai, aur aapke pati aaj subha he fresh hone ke liye ghar gaye hai."
(Mam, please, just relax. Your husband has gone home to freshen up, and your baby is fine.)

"Aap bohat lucky hai, essa pati mila hai aapko , jise  ladkya sirf tv me dekhati hai .desi kudi aur foreign da munda ".
( you are very lucky, that you  got a husband like him , whom girls only saw on tv Indian girl and english men)

" je wo thik to hai na ,matlab koi injuries ?"
(Is he all right , I mean any injuries?)

"Are nahi , bas jara si sir pe chot hai baki kuch nahi , don't worry sab thik hai , aab aap uth gai hai to , apne baby ko doodh piladijiye , wo to dibbe ke doodth ko mooh me nahi lete ,to behatar hota agar aap use breast feeding kare to ".
(Ohh, no no only a little scratch on the head, you don't worry everything is  fine , if you are up then feed your baby she is not drinking packaged milk)

" je "(sure)

I just did not believe that this adorable little child was actually my baby until I held her in my arms. I immediately felt blessed.She moved in my arms as if sensing that I am her mother, and then she started crying, which is how I knew she was hungry.

She began sucking on my breast, which I put in her mouth.

My veins had not straightened yet, and I noticed that it was hard for her to take it all at once, but she continued to suck on it despite my initial mild discomfort, which felt like my breasts were both full and heavy with water.I had trouble feeding her from both breasts at once because the milk was dripping from my side, getting me wet.

However, motherhood does come with its share of mess, frustration, and dirtiness, all of which are secondary to the joy of being a mother.

Someone entered without knocking while I was feeding her.I assumed it might be Aarav, but I did not know who that person was.

"Oh.. I am sorry. I should have knocked and come," he said, turning around.

"Good to hear that you have regained consciousness. I just wanted to apologize for the mistake I made—no, it is not a mistake, it is a sin—because I destroyed a family, and God will never forgive me. I will stop at nothing to beg for your forgiveness."

"Pardon me, but what are you talking about? I do not know you."

By then my baby was fast asleep, so I started to slowly get out of bed and hold her in my arms.

After putting her on the curb, I turned to face the man, who was still not looking at me.

You are free to turn around.