Chapter 11

Enjoy reading guys .

The next day i got to office early since I have to avoid avi

The next day i got to office early since I have to avoid avi . The argument happened the other night was still fresh in my mind . Her every words stabed me like knife so t i thought its better to avoid her know rather than going in front oh of her and again had to listen her sarcastic words . and i don't want to show her my other side which people fear . No I m not into some mafia but they call me visious lion in the business world cause I dont spare those who gets into my way .

"Sir , we have to go to dubai for the upcoming project"

"How many days ?"

"2 weeks sir"

"Ok tell them about our arrival , arrange meetings with them ,and call home and the maids to pack my things "

" sure sir , and Mr. Shaikh is personally going to come at the airport to receive us sir , they told that everything is prepared just waiting your arrival "

"Send them my regards and inform them about our arrival "

"Ok ,sir" saying this he left the cabin.

I took a long puff of air as soon as he left , leaning my back on the chair .

It will be good to be away from home sometime , everything will cooldown .
Many thing happen in past few days , so this will be the escape for me to think about tvecomming future .

My phone started buzzing and i picked it up in one go .

"Hey ,mom everything okay"

"No dear I .."
"What happen ,are you not feeling well ?,did you take your medicine?"

"Sammy dear relax i m absolutely fine , its just I called to inform you that I m a bit busy with the ngo work so can you take aontikha for the shopping cause i 'll be not able to "

"Mom .., my sedule is hectic today , t I will probably not able to .."

"Samuel!!, its an order you hav to take your wife and daughter for the shopping , is that clear , i dont want any excuses. "

"Fine ! Mom " and i cut the phone .

Calling at the mansion I told the housemaid to send message for avi about my arrival and to be get ready in 15 min.

Why this is happening the more I want to avoid the situation the more it is coming in front of me .

The more I started going away from her the more I m getting close to her.

"Fuck ! !" I cursed and called my driver getting out of the office to get the car .

I reached home after 15 min
I asked the driver to call inform her about my arrival .