Chapter 6

Avanthikas pov :
Upon finishing breakfast and packing, it was time to depart for New York.We did not take a break or travel to another city to shorten the flight. We were traveling nonstop in Samuel's private jet. I am aware that the ride will take fifteen hours, but he is determined to make it there at any cost because he has been managing his business from India for the past two weeks and has a backlog of work at his own office.

He lifted our bags all the way to the floor as my infant slept in my arms.

Our early argument had still not helped his mood, so he just walked over to the car without saying anything.

He opened the backseat door for me, placing his hands on top of the door frame to protect me from being struck by it because it was a little awkward to sit inside while carrying the baby.

This gesture of him did something to me , it shows his care for me .Every time he held my daughter, I could see that he was guilty—I know it. In just two weeks, he became attached to my baby, so I know he loved us more than anything.Who makes sense enough to do this? Nobody.

He had the option to give Just money and assist in resolving the matter, but instead he accepted me for who I was and respected my condition for the rest of his life. Even though I was fully aware of the circumstances, I still lack the willpower to make a compromise. I was far too obstinate to accept this and go on.

As I was sitting in the car contemplating all those things, we arrived at the location where his jet was prepared to pick us up.

Gazing at the massive aircraft in front of me, I was in awe. He exited the vehicle and used the same motion—placing his hand on the top side of the door frame—to open the door once more.

My insides turned completely inside when I saw that gesture again.

As we approached the aircraft, he put his hand on my lower back, causing a puddle of butterflies to form in my stomach. I turned to face him, but he was staring in front of the aircraft at the captain and an air hostess.

He extends a handshake to the captain, asking him to help him get to them safely and starting to gather information.

"Everything good captain"
"Yes, sir, we are prepared to take off after checking the fuel and other items. Everything is perfect."

He introduced me to the captain and the hostess, who was flirting with him, as "My Wife."

"I hope you treat her fairly."
"Off course, sir."

He tapped my lower back once more and said, "Come," and we began climbing the stairs and eventually the plane.

My jaw dropped at the sight ahead of me; the plane's interior was a living testament to his extravagant lifestyle. I did not realize my mouth was open and my eyes were wide until he whispered in my ear, causing me to wince at the unexpected intimacy.

"Wife, shut your mouth or flies will get in."

With my mouth shut, I trailed after him.

"By the way, there are not any flies in here," he said, laughing.

But I was embarrassed, so I took the appropriate action to get out of this predicament.

I said, giving a little chuckle, "Ohh, I have seen better."

"Well, whatever."

My infant was put to bed after we had our seat.
While I was reading a book, he was working on his laptop the entire time. He was under pressure because of the impending project and unfinished work that he was discussing during the conference. and the baby slept all the way long.