chapter 14

❤️ Samuel ❤️

Today everything seems in my favor , the way avi receprocate my move it made me the happiest man alive , I dont know what change , but it seems she is trying to settle things ,her eyes shows it i can read it .

The way she smiles at me gave a bucket of butterflies in my stomach , my heart skipped a beat , and that very moment i thought to kiss her but i am not going take my hopes high .

I want to take everything slow and  make everything perfect cause i dont want any rush in my relationship which leads to any regret.

We both walked hand in hand to meet the guest and all along was going well.

The time came were all the couples started to dance on a slow music and I thought to take advantage ic this moment .

I got near avi where she was standing near my mom and taking with her with ara in her hands .

"Can I ask you for  a dance?" I asked her.

She looked at me surprised but nodded her head and gave ara to my mom .

"Sure " she simply said grabbing my palm which was held out for her.

I Instruct the dj to play my fav indian song .

We move in the middle of the dance floor and as the music started I grabbed her hand in mine letting  her other one in my shoulder and my other hand on her waist securing her in my arms.

As we slowly started to move on the rhythm.

"Dil ibbatat kar raha hai,
Dhadkane mere sun .
Tujh ko me karu  loo hasil,lagi hai yehi dhun......."

I stair  her in eyes putting all my emotions through it so that if possible she can read it and know how much i love her.

"Jo bhi jitne pal jiyu ...
Ubhe tere sang jiyu...
Chahe jo ho kal mera...
Use tere sang jiyu...

Jo bhi sanse ..me bharu unhe tere sang
Bharu.. Chahe jo ho rasta use tere sang chalu...

Dil ibadat kar raha hai Dhadkane mere sun ...
Tujko me kar loo hasil lage hai gave dhun..."

I touch our foreheads and caress her cheecks while dancing pulling her more close.

" im sorry for ever hurt you , you are more than special for me avi , I can't describe it in words but I hope one day you will see through me a receprocate my feelings I will wait till that day ."

"But i will promise to keep my promise i made to you ,
I will not force you to anything , just take care of you and my bee that all I want "

Saying this i end our little dance .

"Thanku for this ,i will forever remember it " saying this i left her alone with my mom and the bee.

It was actually time for my flight so I soon started packing and reached out of the back door towards my car .

I got seated  and soon the driver started the ride towards the airport.

A lone tear left my eyes , and soon it started continuously.

I whipped it out harshely , I m a big man ,why should I cry but i have a heart too and it hurts damn much to see your most precious love to get hurt because of you.

I am gonna miss my little bee and of course my love , my avi , I m sorry we meting this situation and circumstances of life but if not i would have made you the happiest girl but it tuned out the opposite of it I became the reason of your sorrow and look it made you hate me .

I will try my everything to make it up to you I promise my love ,i fucking promise.

Soon i came out of my thoughts ,when the car came to halt in front of the airport .