Chapter 9

Enjoy reading guys and do give me 500 views and 100 votes pls motivate .

***********************

* Samuel*

When She said my name the mehendi artist started writing my name on her palm.she didnt notice that.

After the mehendi Ceremony they kept Sangeet and we were again got ready for the last retual before wedding.

I felt good coming here, i have never seen indian wedding so this was my first time to attend it . And trust me it was fun but i guess having her presence around me is the different feeling that i can decepeir .

I got ready in a black kurta and went down to only look for my one and only.

I was roaming my eyes around to just get the glimpse of my lady beauty and when I got it I was rooted in my place,

I was lost of breath and my heart was continuously beating with the rapid speed.

There she was looking looking like ravishing or might say like a thunderstorm lightning which when fall on someone he might die and i was the one of it ,the very first to die.

The black coloured saree was making her white skin look more pure and glowing .

When our eyes met ,she shyly nod her head and I gave her a smile

Unintentionally we were twinning, like real couple .I guess its a good sign,  destiny wants us to be together

The sangeet started and one by one the every member of  family performed their dances and the time came of her performance. I just put on my belt and was ready to watch it.

"Lukh-chup ke me ghumu galli galli,
Kahi mila nahi mera piya,

Khul khul ke main hasdo kali kali ,
Par khela nahi mere jiya,