Chapter 10

Enjoy the reading

*Samuel*

I reached home as i promise to mom that I will come early and help her with with the preparation.

The ceremony is day after tomorrow and tomorrow we are doing some shopping regarding it .

The feeling of being father is the feeling we can't decipher in words .
Its out the world .

Every time your child smiles it gives you hundred times of happiness, when they cry it makes to kill the reason of their crying.

When they are sad it makes a father to do any thing to bring their happiness like even she asked for a star of moon her father will make the world down just to bring it . whether it is real or fake just it should make them happy.

When i got inside no one was present , i guess everyone is in their rooms .

I got fresh- n -up and decided to talk with avantika about the name i have decided for my bee .

I got near her room knocking it twice but no reply came from inside so without thinking i opened the door and stepped in.

Their was only my bee present in the room that also fast asleep in her crib .

I walked near her crib and saw her sleeping soundly . I stroked her cheeks
carefully not to disturb her and she smiled in her sleep , as if she felt my presence surrounding her , like she knows her father has came back from work of the whole day just to spent time with her.

"Awwh" I cooed "my baby is dreaming about her dad knowing his touch ."

I decided not disturb her beautiful slumber and bent down to kiss her forehead , as I gave a kiss on my bees forehead i heard the clicking of the bathroom door and their she was my wife , my only love coming outside the bathroom just a towel clad onto her body , i remained in the same position as i was when I kissed my bee, with the mouth drooling by the scene in front of me .

When i realised I was still bend i straightened and looked like more stare at her intensely.

God gracious , I would love she this scenario my whole fucking life .
My angel clad in just towel nothing beneath it ,water droplets dropping down her wet her on her shoulder dripping under her towel and might touch her the places I want to suck , lick and eat .

The way i want to stroke her every inch that water droplets were touching her now and some how I was jealous of that water droplets cause he was running from the place were I wants to run my fingers .

As she was about to remove her towel completely i cleared my throat grabbing her attention to let her know my presence .

She turned hysterically geting nervous, managing the towel,
thats when my eyes went to her pebbeled flesh giving me a glimpse of it.
And trust me they were perfect size , a little shade of brown and that too hardend making me think about to put them in my mouth and suck their life out .

Coming back from my trance I looked the other side gulping .

"Who the hell are you ? And how did you get into my room??"

Is she stupid or just has no sense at all , how come anyone will get into het room rather than me .

"No one is allowed or has right to come into my wifes roon rather than her own husband ."

"And by the way ,this is my room"

"Samuel.." She whispered but I heard her and trust me the time stopped for me at that moment She has never took my name, this the first time she said and I felt goosebumps all over me sending a warm feeling inside my heart .But the thing made me surprise was she got relax knowing it was me, that means she is comfortable in my presence still being in towel. And I guess this is the first step for me to make things better. Her reaction was as if she felt protected and safe in my presence.

"Why are you here, and you said you will never show me your face, and how did you get in and stop starring at me like that !! Don't you know to knck or what !"

"Look I may be looking interested but i m not and the knock thing , i knocked but i guess u were busy in pampering yourself and about how did I got in I believe from the door cause window is out of option and I came just to talk about the ceremony ,
like have you decided any name for her cause i have and thought to share with you . "

"She is not your daughter , she is mine , so you dont have to stress out or anything for her name cause I have already decided what i have to name her so yours is not needed "

I felt like hundred knives have stabbed my heart by her words , when she said that bee is not my daughter .
I know she is not mine but the day she was born I was there with her to pick her in my arms , she became mine ,their is no doubt in that but still she has to say those words on my face just to hurt me .

"You surly know how spat venom and hurt people by your words"

"Fine , I guess i was been dilutional and happy for the reason which doesn't required my care , i got it .

" and the thing of not showing my face neither i want "

Saying this i started to walk out of her room but stopped by her words

"Pervert " she whispered but I heard her .

"Baby.. , trust me if i been a pervert would have watched you stripped from the towel and the next thing would have happened had left you drained and wet and breathout "

I can hear her gasp on my words but I care less and walked out of her room.

Every time she has to do this , hurt me by her words .

It stabs my heart killing it slowly , its better if she kills ne instead taking her revenge of her husband , it would have less paining than this .

But i have decided to take her every words happily so i will I will always live listening her curses .

" I 'll just love you with no returns ,cause i'm completely your , no refunds love.".

*******,**************************
Do bote , share,comment on this chapter short but interesting .see you till next time.✌️❤️❤️💜💜🙏🙏🥰🥰
Do follow me on instagram link in bio for the spoiler.