"How tf she find your shop in the first place" he said not really directing the question to me

"But I told her to come near any of my shops ever and I'm pretty sure she's going to try to find you" I said as I ate the last piece of shrimp that was on my plate.

"Ion know what for. Ion wanna talk to her. Nothing to talk about" he said as he grabbed both of our plates, taking them to the kitchen. I blew out all the candles and opened the window that was in the dinning room.

"How was your day, what was the interviews about" I asked him as I leaned on the counter.

"It was smooth, and mostly about you, the kids, and our next move. All asking if I'm gonna drop anything soon but Imma enjoy my family right now. I just dropped the album For the Love so imma chill out for a month or 2" he said and I nodded my head.

"I wanna be on your next song" I said out loud, and he looked at me with his head tilted.

"You being dead serious" he asked me and I nodded my head.

"Yeah, I'm dead serious. Let me sing or something" I said while looking at him and he started smirking at me and began walking my way.

"You can be on a track or something but you not gonna be singing" he said as he kissed my neck.

"Well I can't rap sooo what do you have in mind" I said as I wrapped my arms around his neck, kissing his lips.

"Let's just say this song or album is gonna be for us only" he said as he picked me up carrying me to our bedroom.

...... Next Morning (Saturday)
Dave's POV

"Babyyy I'm about to go pick King, you want me to take the kids" I said as I walked out the bathroom, she was still in bed, spreaded all the way out

"Mmmm" she said while turning over pulling the cover over her face. I laughed as I walked to her side of the bed. I pulled the cover back, moving her hair out the way so I could see her face.

"You are beautiful in the morning. No makeup, just lovely" I said as I kissed her lips, I felt her peck my lips back.

"Alright I'm out" I said kissing her one last time, I walked over to Chozen crib picking him up placing him in the bed with Ari, I put pillows on the outside of him and I left out the room. I heard the tv in Amoura's room making me walk to her room. I opened the door a little, peeking through.

"Mini mee" I said waiting for a response back.

"Yesss" I heard her little voice.

"Can I come in" I asked her.

"Yess" she said and I opened the door walking into her room, she was sitting on her bed watching Everybody Hates Chris.