♤》1.5》𝔊𝔢𝔱𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔤 ℭ𝔩𝔬𝔰𝔢𝔯

POCAHONTISS
-》These bitches think we give a fuck about a MUA. When my name is on every piece of makeup she got in her bag. Bitch, she usin' my products. You know, from my brand. Baby, I can do our makeup to go to the club. Don't worry, baby, you need her more than any of us. The jolly green giant and a purple ass gremlin.
-

The girls were trying to get ready to go to the club. Pocahintiss decided that since Yae wasn't coming that she wanted to dress more masculine.

It was a habit she had picked up unconsciously.

When she was with Just Yae or both Ivori and Yae, she dressed feminine.

But Donyae couldn't careless whether she looked like a female or a nigga. She had already seen what was under the clothes.

Same with Ivori.

Fly Niy and Pressure all of a sudden get to fighting. Fly Niy went down woth Pressure. Pressure was trynna slap box oflr whatever the hell that was, and she ended up losing.

They went a second round, and Pressure got put. She got sat. Niy was doing nothing but face shots. Niy also won the second round because Pressure wasn't swinging.

POCAHONTISS
-》Now Lolly was doing too much woth all the yelling and fucking screaming. But she did do her shit with Pressure big ass. You did yo' shit cuz' on my soul.
-

After Pressure and Niy's fight, all Pocahontiss heard from the other room was "still untouched." So she went to correct that mistake.

"Untouched? Untouched Presure? Like yo' whole face ain't swole cuz? Aye, let me fix it!" Hontiss said as she stepped tio the room. And as she stepped foot into that room, Pressure turned right back around and locked herself into Kash's bathroom.

"Pussy." Hontiss mumbled as she walked away.

LIDDY
-》I hear Pressure on the balcony, "Bitch, these bitches in our room!" I'm like nah, they can't be. Couldn't be. She on the other balcony. Then I hear again, "the bitch Lolly in the room, with the doir locked." Huh?
-

Lolly was still on go, so security ended up pushing her into the nearest room to give her some time to cool off. They held the door to keep her from coming out.

Most of the downstairs girls were getting ready, so they were a bit unaware of exactly what was going on.

POCAHONTISS
-》Liddy is a fucking liar cuz'. Lolly did not lock herself in their room. Security held her hostage in there. The door wasn't locked. They were holding it closed. I know that because Shiesty got stuck in there, too.
-

Ivori and Pocahontiss emerged from the bathroom to make their way to their own room to continue getting ready.

Ivori and Hontiss already choose the notion that they would come matching. So meaning, almost everything they had packed was the same.

And tonight was no different than the last. The two women had on the same styled dress, but Ivori's was black, and Hontiss' was white.

The two were trying to make it down the stairs but were restricted due to all the security blocking the way.

When they turned their heads, they saw Lolly and Shiesty trying to push their way out of the room, all while someone awas screaming, "Get out of my room."

"LET'S GO OUTSIDE!" Lolly was yelling for them to let her out whole Shiesty was pushing through everyone.

"Why you in my room bitch? Huh? You wanna be like big Pressure so bad bitch!" Pressure started yelling to Shiesty.

Shiesty was trying to ignore the ignorance. She tried countless times to move around and be the bigger person. But pressure was taking that as Shiesty taking the disrespect.