♤》1.0》ℌ 𝔬 𝔫 𝔢 𝔶 𝔟 𝔲 𝔫

POCAHONTISS
-》Ivori was walking around popping her shit, as she should. I guess she went into Monae and 'nem room. Monae wasn't having that, so Ivori whooped her ass again. I wouldn't really know 'cause I sat my ass down in the living room and allowed Isaiah to handle that shit. I was dozing off and shit
-

ISAIAH
-》Ivori came in this mothafucka, running the house like she said. She came from her other show running the house and over here to running this house. And so did Pocahontiss. They are dangerous together.
-

I have been ticking non-stop since I got here, but I don't think anyone has noticed.

My tourettes have been acting crazy as fuck due to the heat, lights, and fights. It's so normal to me that I don't realize that it's happening. Ivori, Yae, and Shiesty know that I have it.

But it's not a secret. I don't keep secrets. I just don't tell everyone everything at that moment. I let them find out on their own.

I got up to go to the bathroom. When I came out I went to my room. I had like 4 boxes of honeybees in my suitcase because my big back ass is always hungry. Plus their good for other uses.

I grabbed one and made my way back upstairs with my blanket wrapped around me.

I saw Donyae sitting on the sofa with a camera in her lap, a blunt in her right hand, and her phone in her left.

I walked over and sat on the couch. I grabbed the camera and gently placed it on the floor. Then I laid my head on her lap and threw my feet up on the sofa.

I looked up to see that Yae was watching tiktoks as I unwrapped the honeybun. While scrolling, she came across one tiktik that was about me.

"So, if y'all don't watch NowThatsTv then this ain't really for you. So yall know that girl Hontiss? Pocahontiss? So yall know how she was datin' that girl Yae? Yae is a stud. And that girl done messed with damn near the whole cast. But that's besides the point.

When Hontiss was on Blue Girls Club, y'all know, Blueface lil show or whatever. Am I the only one who thought she was a stud? 'Cause she was sagging her pants a dressing like a boy. Then when she got wit' Yae she started dressing like a pretty lil boy.

And then on South Central Baddies she was dressed like a girl. Ain't she a lesbian? Hol' on y'all, I'm finna go look it up.

This was her on BGC.

And this was her when she got with yae.

And this is her now.

I think she a, uuhm...I think it's called a Stem. But I could have sworn she was a stud.

Now, on to my next point. Why the hell is she so strong. She knocked Chrisean tooth out. I would not fight that bitch. She big as hell. Like, mama fight like a nigga. She is 12 in the face but Mike Tyson in the body. And she likes 6 feet. Nope, I couldn't do it. But she is pretty. Yall know she was 17 when she punched that girl tooth out?

She was on some other shows, too. And she most definitely is NowThatsTv's, at least one of their heaviest hitters. She was running shit on her shows.

But I like her tho' she good for TV. She is on season 4. I'm watching that for her and Ivori 'cause the other girls are new, and the OGs are annoying. They get on my nerves."

★Ø m ŋ ị § ç ị ə ŋ t
☆P Ø V

Yae and Hontiss laughed hard as the video ended.

"Why everyone think I'm a stud?" Hontiss asked as she took another bite of her honeybun. She held it up towards Yaes' face and let her take a bite of it. Hontiss got a tick as her neck twitched a bit.