♤》1.5》ℌ𝔬𝔫𝔱𝔦𝔰𝔰 𝔊𝔢𝔱𝔰 ℌ𝔢𝔯 𝔏𝔦𝔠𝔨 𝔅𝔞𝔠𝔨

While she was sleeping, Hontiss was woken up by yelling.

*

When she opened her eyes, she saw Ivori standing in front of the bathroom, not paying attention. Ivori turned her head away from the door, and only seconds later, Monae rushed Ivori, throwing all her weight onto her while also complaining that Ivori only used her weight.

*

Monae thought she was doing something until they had gotten into the bathroom, and Ivori cracked her in the mouth.

Monae began to yell and scream like a little bitch. "Get ha' awf' me! Get this big bitch awf' me!"

Hontiss had gotten up off the bed while no one was really paying attention and walked on over to where Monae was washing the blood out her mouth.

*

It may not have been showing, but she was still fuming because of the run-up. Hontiss didn't even know that she was meant to get Ivori but mistakenly fought her because they looked alike.

So without that knowledge, or an apology,  Pocahintiss was gonna get her lick back.

While no one was paying attention, Hontiss snuck into the bathroom while Monaes head was down and closed the door.
Monae turned her attention to her as she spit the water out in the sink.

Hintiss wasted no time kicking her in her vagina, making her fall to the floor. She was too slow in getting up as she began to get stomped out on the ground.

Monae began screaming, making Kash come open the door, followed by security.

Kash helped to break up the fight instead of jumping into it.

KASH
—》I did feel bad for Monae when I saw Pocahontiss square dancing on her head I'm that bathroom, on that floor. And I did wanna help.her. BUT I didn't 'cause I was just happy it wasn't my ass back in that bathroom either that bitch. Hell no.  No shade."

Kash didn't wanna relive the tragic first night, so she decided to stay neutral.

She was just glad she wasn't the one under the foot.

POCAHONTISS
—》I told y'all I got that bitch. Don't ever fucking play with me cuz'

Pressure and Lolly were fighting. Lolly had fallen, so Fly Niy had jumped in. So liddy thought she knew what was going on, so she jumped in to get Niy. Making Hontiss jump in and sock Liddy in her already swollen eye.

After the fight, Pressure got to calling bitches big and fat. So, while she was talking, Pocahontiss went over there and socked her in the side of her mouth.  Pressures mouth started leaking ass she spit out a tooth, which was he left bottom k9.

At this point, if Pocahontiss saw anything that she didn't like, she wasn't even gonna fight anymore. She was just gone swing and pop on bitches.

She was so close to saying fuck the EP position.

Monae and Ivori got to fighting again, and Ivori whooped her ass per usual.

Hontiss didn't really see too much of Liddy and Niy's fight. But what she did see was after the fight when Pressure tried to pop Niy without getting her lick back from Hontiss.

So once again, Pocahontiss had defended her cousin and hit Pressure back, but in the eye this time. Causing her to fall back into a wall.

Out of nowhere, Liddy attacked Fly Niy, so Hontiss had come to the rescue once again for her cousin.  She took liddy by the back over clothes and snatched her back so hard that she tripped over the couch and flew into the wall, hitting her head on the corner of the wall.

Hontiss began just going in on liddy, cracking her all in the face.

Liddy's eyes were black, but it was difficult to tell because they always kind of looked like that.

Security began shutting everything down and making everyone get into their rooms. Hontiss pushed to be with Ivori and told Donyae to come along.

Ivori had been quietly going off because her had had gotten fuck up and she had started to feel it.

Hontiss told Yae to go get the hand brace she had earlier and a little bag of ice along with a little cup of ice for her to eat.