♤》2.0》𝔒 𝔫 𝔖 𝔦 𝔱 𝔢

Kash burst through the door and ran up on Hontiss. But Hontiss was quick.

She got up, but Kash tackled her down to the bed. Kash got on top of Hontiss and started hitting her on top of her head. Pocahontiss had grabbed the swim cap that Kash had on and started to hit her right in the face.

KASH
-》Yeah bitch. I don't give a fuck. Yiu thought yiu did your big one with me in the bathroom wit' 'dem fat ass boots? No bitch! I got that ass. You told me.to come get my lick back. I came to get my lick back bitch. On my soul.
-

As Hontiss tried to land her hits, she also tried to flip them over.

Hontiss couldn't flip them to where she was on top, but she did get them sideways. Her friends were trying to jump in, but they couldn't get to her due to the cameramen in the way. Ivori was in the bathroom when she heard all the commotion, so she rushed to get her clothes on.

KASH
-》 I ain't 'een gone lie. I forgot about Ivori. So when her big ass came out of nowhere and started hitting me, no shade, I was confused and I was trynna figure out what the fuck was going on.
-

When she came out of the bathroom, she saw Kash and Hontiss going at it, so she ran up and jumped in. Ivori started popping Kash in the back of the head while Hontiss was hitting Kash in the face.

After Ivori's first few hits, Kash fell off of Hontiss and onto the floor. She regained her balance as she pulled the wig off of Hontiss head.

Underneath her hair was in a ponytail, so it would be more difficult to grab.

Shiesty seen Bre run in the room to jump in so she hopped up on the bed and took off. She jumped off the bed and tackled Bre to the floor as she started hitting Bre in the face.

Shiesty doesn't swing fast but she does hit hard as fuck, so Bre was currently getting fucked up.

Knuckles was there trying to jump in, too. So Fly Niy ran up on her.

SHIESTY
-》I may not be a fighter, but I will put up a fight. Shit, you might even beat my ass. But what you bummy ass monkey looking bitches is not finna do, is jump my bestfriend. Hell, nah.
-

IVORI
-》Was putting my clothes on in the bathroom and all I hear is 'OH SHIT!' And I hear Chi. So I rush and put my shit on. When I come out all I see is Kash on top of Pocahontiss so I bum rush the cameras and security and I get to poppin' that bitch.
-

Security had broken up Shiesty and Bre first. Bre had hit Shiesty in the eye, but Shiesty had craked her in the nose one good time causeimg it to break and bleed. She had also messed up her Bre's eye even worse.

SHIESTY
-》I don't feel like I won but I for dam sure think that, that little bitch just whooped me down. I think it was a fair one. And I feel like it was a tie. Like I said, you may win, but imma make you work for it. It's just that only only this time, you aint win bitch.
-

Then they broke up Fly Niy and Knuckles. Fly Niy was doing her shit and she got the best of Kuckles this round. But Knuckles was still putting in work.

KNUCKLES
-》Fly Niy bitch ass run up on me, but I wasn't even tryin' to jump in. I was trynna' break that shit up.
-

FLY NIY
-》 Hontiss finna flip that bitch when she realize that the whole crew tried to jump in. What? Y'all thought we was gone stand there while y'all tried to jump her? We handing out ass whoopins. On my soul. Bitch. Bring that ass.
-

Security had the hardest time breaking up Ivori, Hontiss, and Kash. They grabbed Ivori and pulled her away. But Kash was fighting for her life.

Hontiss had pulled the swim cap off already, so she had her grabbed a hold of her braids. Kash had scratched the side of her face and left a bruise on the side of her nose.