♤》1.5》𝔚 𝔥 𝔬 𝔬 𝔬 𝔞 𝔞 𝔞

POCAHONTISS
-》For now, I was done fighting these bitches. I was no longer on go, and I was getting tired, y'all. If y'all know me, then yall know I'm always naked. So I went downstairs, stripped again, and wrapped myself in a blanket. These bitches was getting on my nerves. Chyna looked like she got jumped, Monae and Pressure were being delusional because they were thinking they won their fights, and Bre wanted to keep fighting Shiesty. . . OH! And Kash and Pressure wanted to keep fighting me.

Well, she didn't really tell me she wanted to, but she was talking shit. Which, I don't really care if bitches be talking about me at the end of the day. Because I know you hoes be poppin' yall dick suckers. You all should hear the shit I say about you.
-

"So, do you miss me or something?" Yae asked as she sat on the edge of the bed.

Donyae and Pocahontiss were the only two who occupied the room. Pocahontiss sighed as she tightened the blanket around her bare body. "I never said I did. But I never said I didn't. I am very content, very happy, and very much in love with Ivori. But there is a part of my heart that is missing. I didn't get the tattoo for nothing."

Hontiss folded her ear down, revealing the tattoo of Yae's name. The design was simple yet elegant. It was a rose with the stem twisting into the letter that spelled out 'Donyae' in cursive.

"I didn't get any of these for nothing either. So what is you really on?" Yae said as she flipped the band of her sweat pants down, revealing her pelvis and V-line. Right across it was "POCAHONTISS" in broad letters that streched across he skin. Donyae had also gotten her real name 'Melichi' underneath her chin in one of Hontiss' favorite colors, blue.(on the opposite side of where she got Ivori's name tatted)

The last tattoo she had of name was on her neck right above her clavicle at the bottom that said 'Hontiss' with a butterfly next to it.

"Aint nobody tell you to get my name tattooed three times in a row, Yae."

"Well, I still love you, so I'm not getting g shit covered up. That's that. On my soul. Like, Chi. I'm sorry." Yae said as made eye contact with Hontiss.

"Why are you apologizing? We were both wrong, pooh."

"So why you break up with me?"

"Cause I had already been feelin' Ivori. Like. A lot. And you was kinda poppin' yo shit on live like I was just stuck with you. The way you made it sound on the net, it's like you were saying you got me in a chokehold like Bre. And that's not the case." Hontiss explained.

"I was just trying to let people know that you were mine. And you was not the only nigga feelin' Ivori." Pocahontiss stopped herself from uttering a word.

Hontiss had kind of figured that Yaae fucked with Ivori due to the fact that she had caught her liking her post and things of that nature. That gave her a little bit of reassurance that her plan would go smoothly.

"So why did you lie when I asked you? I wasn't hone get mad. I just wanted to know."

"That's why. 'Cause I thought you was gone get mad. Amd I wanted to keep you happy 'cause I knew that I had fucked up by cheating."

Before Hontisss could respond, Isaiah called.

"What nigga?" Hontiss laughed as she listened to Isaiah talk. Hee was about to lose his voice again.

"Bring yo' bitch ass out yo' room and eat. You were right. This shit is good."

"Jackie Soul Kitchen is the shit. I told you that I had a good taste in food. I'm a big bitch. Why not let me pick the caterer." She laughed as she hung up and left the room with Donyae following behind her.