☆》1.0《🄱 🅄 🄻 🄻 🅈 🅃 🄷 🄴 🄱 🅄 🄻 🄻 🅈

POCAHONTISS
-》Like I said earlier, YUCK MOUF! Yall already know who the fuck it is. For those of you who don't know me, I am the bitch that beat up Chrisean. I knocked out her tooth cause she wanted to be a bully. Im the only bully bitch up in this motherfucker. Prepare to be sick of me.
-

Once Hontiss arrived at the warehouse, her adrinaline began to rise. She could just sense that some fuck shit was about to transpire.

Isaiah walked up to the car, opening her door for her.

"Oh my fucking gosh! You are so pretty. Like, you real life pretty. You are also bigger in real life."

"Thank you so much, Isaiah. You know, part of being a baddie is always being able to look like a baddie. Make up or not." Pocahontiss said as she began to step out of the car.

"Wait, how tall are you?"

"5'10."

"Damn. Do you have any beef with any of the other girls?"

"Not that I know of. You know these bitches be starting one sided shit. And sometimes I talk so much shit to so many people, I be forgetting what yhe fuck I be saying, or who I be talking too." Hontiss said with a giggle.

Isaiah chuckled while wrapping his arm around her shoulder, leading her into the warehouse.

"Well, I heard you got the hands to back that shit up, so I'm not worried." Zay said as they stopped outside of the door. "Before we walk in, though, do you know any of the girls?"

"Uhhhh, I know Kenzy for a fact. That's my bitch. Um, and I know of Nina. I follow her. She fine as hell!"

"Oh, you gay? I didn't know you liked girls."

"Hell yeah, I want all the bad bitches to be shaking ass everywhere. Fuck you talkin' 'bout?" Pocahontiss said as the two made there way into the ware house.

"YALL ALREADY KNOW WHAT THE FUCK GOIN' ON! Memphis is in the fucking building!" Hontiss said as heads started turning towards her voice.

Pocahontiss eyes scanned the room, looking for familiar faces. When her eyes landed on Kenzy, a smile took over her face as she left Isaiah side to go run and hug the older woman.

"Wassup! I ain't know you were coming." Kenzy said as she wrapped her arms around her friend.

"Cause it was a surprise! Now, let's get to this motherfucking house! I'm ready to shake my ass and turn the fuck up!"

KASH
-》My first impression of Pocahontiss, is that she really pretty. She thick as fuck. And she seems like a vibe. 'Ion really know for real, 'cause I ain't talked to her yet. But I do know her from the internet. I'm a fan for real.
-

JOCELYN
-》I think she pretty or whateva'. But she seems annoying.
-

"You're mad! And you're mad, you bum ass maggot faggot!" Kenzy yelled as she continued to argue with Sky.

POCAHONTISS
-》 When Kenzy said Maggot Faggot, i was in tears. 'Cause where in the fuck did she come up with that? Shit had me dead as fuck. But apprently the bitches she was arguing with ain't like the fact that I was laughing. But how could you not? These bitches is salty cause Kenzy eating they ass up. And I'm here for it. Im messy.

As Kenzy went back and forth, Hontiss was dancing in the back, trying to lighten the mood.

She went on spotify and put up No Hands. Then she went and handed her phone off to Butter and started twerking to the song. She was getting the other girls hyped up. Soon, Kenzy started twerking with her.